Frequent Contributor

OT: Insider Subscriber Info--Getting conflicting Info From CS-Please Help!!!!!

I've been receiving this for years in the mail. I recently e-mailed CS to try to fine out how to access this online. Troy responded with the correct info. Somehow the content of that e-mail disappeared when I tried to put it in a folder to save. So I e-mailed back, hoping to just get that info a second time. A different rep responded, but did not answer my question. They just said that if I wanted to subscribe to the Insider I would have to call CS and pay $12.00 (already a subscriber for several years, for free now). So I tried again a third time, a third person responded, and now I'm told you can no longer subscribe to InsideQ an d it can no longer be accessed online. But then went on to say, if I miss receiving my copy in the mail ( I did not receive December) just call and they will send one out to me! Three different responses! So I appeal to you ladies. Is the paper copy of The Insider-InsideQ, whatever the name is now, available online or not. Thank you so much for your answers and letting me vent. PS. Recently I did try calling CS about this very question and no one seemed to know anything about this magazine. I don't understand!!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: OT: Insider Subscriber Info--Getting conflicting Info From CS-Please Help!!!!!

It is online but I think you have to get to it through the email that they send you with the link.

Super Contributor

Re: OT: Insider Subscriber Info--Getting conflicting Info From CS-Please Help!!!!!

Check your Recycle Bin - the email might be there, or might be in another folder.