Respected Contributor

WEN - If you haven't tried this for your face, you're missing out!

I ran out of my regular face wash and was watching Chaz selling his WEN (which I use for my hair). He said he uses it to wash his face, so I thought I'd give it a try. Well, I will not use anything else now. My face feels invigorating after I wash it with my Clarisonic and WEN. My face is normally very very dry and there usually isn't a morning I don't wake up with flakes in my T-zone on my face. With WEN, even with a heater running all night in my bedroom, I wake up and my face is soft and supple. It is just amazing! Give it a try! I also take a couple pumps of WEN and put it down my neck and even sometimes on my face once I have washed it (although it is not necessary) and my neck is looking great!

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN - If you haven't tried this for your face, you're missing out!

I cleanse with it occasionally...but my favorite way to use it is as a kind of mini-mask! After I put the "2nd cleanse" in my hair to sit, I apply a pump (usually of 613) to my face/neck and leave it til I rinse my hair. After I get out of the shower, I mix 2 drops of a WEN oil to 4 sprays of the Replenishing Treatment Mist and apply to my face/neck. This is the only skincare I use now and my 59 y/o skin is very happy with it.

Respected Contributor

On 12/18/2014 vermint said:

I cleanse with it occasionally...but my favorite way to use it is as a kind of mini-mask! After I put the "2nd cleanse" in my hair to sit, I apply a pump (usually of 613) to my face/neck and leave it til I rinse my hair. After I get out of the shower, I mix 2 drops of a WEN oil to 4 sprays of the Replenishing Treatment Mist and apply to my face/neck. This is the only skincare I use now and my 59 y/o skin is very happy with it.

I haven't tried the oils yet. I'm trying to go more the "all natural" route and have found the WEN to be remarkable on my face. The first night I couldn't stop touching my face, it was so smooth. And no flakes on my face the next morning. Couldn't even say that with Philosophy products. I'll have to give the 613 a try. I've been using the bamboo green tea on my face and the pomegranate. Although I believe the seasonal products are supposed to have more antioxidants in them than the core products.

Esteemed Contributor

I use 613 + TT regularly (not daily) with my Olay regimen. My skin is so soft and hydrated, I sometimes forget to use my moisturizer!

I tried to use Lav as a face wash to finish it but my skin didn't like it.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

I use the 613 CC as a facial wash & mask! I love it and how soft my skin is after using it.

Respected Contributor

On 12/18/2014 HonnyBrown said:

I use 613 + TT regularly (not daily) with my Olay regimen. My skin is so soft and hydrated, I sometimes forget to use my moisturizer!

I tried to use Lav as a face wash to finish it but my skin didn't like it.

I agree - must try the 613 - but I really don't have to put on a moisturizer after washing with Wen. Using much fewer products now.

Respected Contributor

On 12/18/2014 Princesa7 said:

I use the 613 CC as a facial wash & mask! I love it and how soft my skin is after using it.

I'll have to try POM as a mask!

Honored Contributor

I do that when I'm in the shower. I have not used it as a body shower wash but know it would work nicely for that. I have noticed that the bumps on my upper arms has gone away & even with it being cold I have not had an itchy back since starting Wen. The rest of my body seems to be moisturized & not dry like it gets this time of year. When I put the TT Oil on my scalp I also put some on my face.

Respected Contributor

On 12/18/2014 Hoosieroriginal said:

I haven't tried the oils yet. I'm trying to go more the "all natural" route and have found the WEN to be remarkable on my face. The first night I couldn't stop touching my face, it was so smooth. And no flakes on my face the next morning. Couldn't even say that with Philosophy products. I'll have to give the 613 a try. I've been using the bamboo green tea on my face and the pomegranate. Although I believe the seasonal products are supposed to have more antioxidants in them than the core products.

I think 613 is packed with more good stuff for the skin than any other formula, though all work well on my skin. I can't use 613 on my hair but once in a great while, however my skin loves the stuff!

Respected Contributor

On 12/18/2014 Hoosieroriginal said:

I think 613 is packed with more good stuff for the skin than any other formula, though all work well on my skin. I can't use 613 on my hair but once in a great while, however my skin loves the stuff!

I have too much Wen on the shelf right now. I'll have to wait awhile before I order 613. Smiley Wink