Super Contributor

O/T Pat's HAIR looks so pretty in this video

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}Can anyone take a guess at what she's used to create her pretty waves? Do you think she used a curling iron or flat iron? I would love to be able to do this with my hair but mine never looks as "polished" as this. Such a cute look for her and so flattering. I try to get mine to look this way but mine always ends up looking more "loose". Maybe I am using an iron with too large of a barrel. Any guesses? thanks ladies.

http://www.qvc.com/Berkshire-Oversized-King-Fluffie-Blanket-with-Faux-Mink-Binding.product.H203370....

Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T Pat's HAIR looks so pretty in this video

She does have a nice head of hair.

Super Contributor

SmileShe does have nice hair. That is a great style for her and length. Mine is a bit longer than shoulder length right now after I had it cut a bit, and I would love to be able to style it with spiral waves like that. I have an iron without a clip that I'm not very good with, maybe it is one of those irons that is graduated in size that she used. I am all thumbs with curling and styling irons. Even flat irons, I'm not so good with and it takes me so long to do all my hair. I am just wondering how she got it so smooth and bouncy with no flyaways, it's so cute like that.

Honored Contributor

As far as I can see, that's not Pat.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

Unless they have changed the video since you last viewed it but that is the host Stacey Stauffer.

Valued Contributor

That's not Pat!!!

Honored Contributor

That's not Pat. Another poster said it was Stacey. I don't know her, but her hair is rather flat. So quite a change from wavy Pat.