Esteemed Contributor

I've been using Suave dry shampoo with Keratin infusion and I really like it. I don't like to wash my hair every day. This brand makes my hair feel clean and an added bonus makes it look thicker.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I have bad luck with dry shampoo. does it not have the same active ingredients as the others?

Esteemed Contributor

It has alcohol and silica (not good) but keratin, too. I like the way it make my hair look between shampoos.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

Yes! I love this one too. I have used more expensive brands but this one is the best. I just got the Moroccan one. We'll see if I like it. I use it on my ""day 3"" hair. It works really well.

Respected Contributor

I like the fragrance of the Suave Moroccan spray also, but that's it. It seems to weigh my hair down.

I'm searching for one that smells terrific as well as makes my hair feel clean.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate washing my hair every day in the winter. I've been using Bumble & Bumble All Style. It not only cleans but gives me some volume. I got a sample tube in my Ipsy bag, enough for about 10 uses & I'm on the hunt for it in stores.

Super Contributor

thanks for sharing.

I have a love-hate with dry shampoos.

it's good to have a drug store go to with dry shampoo. i will put this one on my list.