Contributor
I started off with SSC yrs ago and loved it, then one bottle the formula seemed to have changed so I switched to Isomers and have been using that for many many yrs as my main batch of " bottles"..! I then then found Dimitri and was drawn in to buying a few of his products not sure what I think , but do keep buying stuff. ??Now I just ordered some SSC have no idea why as I have enough bottles for 10 life times, think that's what is bothering me with isomers so many bottles gets enough after a while, so my question to you ladies is....what are your thoughts about SSC, isomers and Skinn, I think I am sorry I ever moved away from Jennifer, and am thinking of switching back to SSC, would love any input on this - thanks.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers/Skinn/ SSC question

Dear scraggy,

You are a beauty junkie{#emotions_dlg.laugh}.

My suggestion is to return your current purchase. Do not open!

Then divide up your Isomers & Skinn and choose only one line.

Stick with it until it is almost gone and decide if it is working for you.

If Skinn breaks you out quit using that line immediately.

I have used all 3 lines over the years and only use Isomers now, my skin is amazing and have no problems.

Honored Contributor

Of the 3, I find SSC to be the least of the ones I would recommend, as far as the ingredients used, they still add preservatives sometimes and petro chemicals. Skinn and Isomers have much more integrity as far as the quality of ingredients. Choose between these 2.

Contributor

I tryyyyyyy Hopi but u are right I am a junkie ?? I won't do the SSC and will plod on with Isomers as it's been a good line just sooo many bottles. Thanks ladies.
Valued Contributor

I have used Isomers, SKINN & SSC. I currently use some of each line and I don't use the same products everyday. I have gotten great results with many of the SSC products and love SKINN's Yourh Preservation Cremes, make-up and Beauty Flash. The latest SSC Beauty Book has most of my fav prods and SSC has excellent cleansers - C-Clean is my favorite....Isomers is my least favorite; I will probably not reorder from them.