Contributor

It cosmetics. Concealer or corrector?

Would love your take on both, experience and pros/cons. Thanks ??
Super Contributor

Re: It cosmetics. Concealer or corrector?

I love the CC concealer. I am 60 and have tried many various brands. This one does everything she says it does. It only takes a TEENY bit to use under both eyes. I squeeze out a pin head amount on the back of my hand then I gently load the brush and I dab it under each eye using that wonderful two ended brush that comes with it. It does blend in perfectly!! In fact, today I ordered my second tube I don't ever want to be without this product. I am very happy with many of Jamie's products.

Pros: It works!!

Cons: the tube did seem to come half full. I have to really give it a good squeeze just to get out the pin head size I use each day.

Super Contributor

The CC corrector is very nice. I use a moisturizer under it as it is a little dry on me. I use it as an everyday foundation.
The Redness concealed is also very nice. It is complete coverage. I use it under my eyes.

Super Contributor

Corrector-blue jar-is a peachy tone so perfect for dark under eye area. Pixi has a drugstore option for less. ~smiles SnowKita
Honored Contributor

I like the concealer. I prefer a product in a tube anyway. You need very little, so it lasts forever.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland