Contributor

When will Dr. Denese have a special?

I need some Dr.Denese soon are there any Today specials coming up? Thank youSmile

Honored Contributor

Re: When will Dr. Denese have a special?

I don't see anything from her in January.

Contributor

On Facebook she hinted at a TSV coming in February and also a sale on her website coming soon. Which makes sense because her schedule says she will be on QVC for the midnight show on February 9th. My guess is with the Christmas shipping deadline soon to pass the website special is likely a new years special.

Here is her QVC schedule from mydrdenese.com

Contributor

On 12/17/2014 x123 said:

On Facebook she hinted at a TSV coming in February and also a sale on her website coming soon. Which makes sense because her schedule says she will be on QVC for the midnight show on February 9th. My guess is with the Christmas shipping deadline soon to pass the website special is likely a new years special.

Here is her QVC schedule from mydrdenese.com

Thank you so much!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

On 12/17/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I don't see anything from her in January.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

On her FB page, she said to call the office (and gave the phone # to call) to ask when the special would be. I called, got voicemail, left a message asking about the special, and never got a call back--even though they said leave a message and they would return the call.

Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Tadaki said:

On her FB page, she said to call the office (and gave the phone # to call) to ask when the special would be. I called, got voicemail, left a message asking about the special, and never got a call back--even though they said leave a message and they would return the call.

SmileThank you so much you Ladies are such a big help!Smile

Valued Contributor

I am SO frustrated with Dr. Denese. I love her gloss, but I have to have the mauve color--the peach looks horrible on me. She hasn't made the mauve color in YEARS. WHY???? Not everyone can use that ONE color.

Trusted Contributor

I'm really disappointed that she hasn't had a website sale yet. I need to stock up on Hydroshield!

Trusted Contributor

On 12/18/2014 kimthib said:

I am SO frustrated with Dr. Denese. I love her gloss, but I have to have the mauve color--the peach looks horrible on me. She hasn't made the mauve color in YEARS. WHY???? Not everyone can use that ONE color.

I am also frustrated. Dr. Denese spent all these years building a client base, yet now that she has Guthy Renker products, seems to have completely shut down her customer service.

I've been a customer for years and use her products regularly. I've started looking at Dr. Gross products. I don't want to stop using Dr. D., but things have changed greatly in a very short amount of time.