Super Contributor

The rest of my skin haul arrived today!! Here goes

Little Black Dress- the eye palette is nice and smoky, with 4 pans with shimmer, not too much, just a nice sheen, lovely. The little gold clutch is a cutie as well, I like the fact teh Skinn logo is on the inside, just to remind me, lol. The 2 lip glosses are just like Laura Gellers glosses from her last couple of tsv's, exactly! Their is a red shade and a brown as you know, I put the brown shade on 1st, then the red and it was beautiful, not too red. I already have the contour and let me tell you its the best contour palette I have ever purchased, I like the blending brush it comes with, but I only use that brush for the dark side. The double ended liner is great!!!Nice and smooth, and it stays. I am gonna love trying the new lashes, gonna try them xmas eve. Nice to have a double size of the cleansing water, I use it to take off my eye makeup.

Also purchased the Dry oil in the shimmer, it is a touch of shimmer and that same terrific smell is still in it!!You get just a sheen, not little girl glitter.

finishing Touches 6 piece set-

Never have enough of the bronzer plasma finish, I use this every day. I also like the 2 colors of the lipstick/gloss duo, 1 color is a very nice dark orchid and the other shade ismore of a red/pink

Those new eye liners he put in this kit stay on as well and you cant go wrong with the shades, brow and black. I have not tried the new mascara, the ultra lux, but looking at the end, I will love twisting it long or short. He also threw in 2 extra sponge applicators for the bronzer!!!

I LOVE IT ALL!!!!

Contributor

I recorded and watched a bunch of these latest shows - my first time. I bought some different things, but nothing has arrived yet. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Respected Contributor

Sounds nice beautymogul

Honored Contributor
Thx for the detailed review, beauty! Glad you are happy with your new goodies. The bronzer has been raved about, so I'm adding it to my list of items to buy. Now you are all set for your holiday & New Year's Eve parties!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

What a nice, detailed, review, bm! Have you noticed how mascara brushes are now the focus as opposed to the formula? What took 'em so long. We had that figured out years ago!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

One question: Where're you gonna be New Years Eve?!? I'm goin' the other direction cuz I didn't GET that fantastic TTV!{#emotions_dlg.lol} You'll be the belle of the ball, I say!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

you goof!

Super Contributor
Enjoy your goodies! How fun!
Honored Contributor

I hope you love it all!