Respected Contributor

SKINN LADIES EXPERIENCING BREAKOUTS FROM STEM REJEN ELITE...HEADS UP!!

I put up this question on ShopHQ's Facebook page during the Sunday chat hour.

"What does Dimitri suggest for those experiencing breakouts from the new Stem Rejen Elite? "

I just got an answer via email.

"Dimiti Suggests the new Age Reset serum."

I HTH's, ladies. I have no further details as to what the difference is that makes the Age Reset a better option, but you can compare the decks and possibly figure it out.

The Age Reset is currently sold out at ShopHQ, but D did mention that he would attempt to have stock in January, if possible.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN LADIES EXPERIENCING BREAKOUTS FROM STEM REJEN ELITE...HEADS UP!!

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I read the Skinn threads regularly and only read of one poster having a reaction, am I missing something?

Respected Contributor

On 12/17/2014 SeaGal said:

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I read the Skinn threads regularly and only read of one poster having a reaction, am I missing something?

Yes, SG, I think you might be as I've seen more. Smile

Respected Contributor

That was nice of you to inquire for them gokat.

Super Contributor

I use the Stem Rejen Serums on my mature skin. The only incidence of breaking out I had was when I was using the Stem Rejen for Lips in the area surrounding the actual lip as Dimitri has demonstrated. My break out area was below my lower lip on the chin. Once I limited the application to the upper lip area, it was fine.

Respected Contributor

I was posting back and forth with Maren and F1 about it on Sunday when the chat was announced so thought maybe I could get an answer. No biggie.Wink

Hey, SG!!! Me mini just hit New Yawk!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

Oh no, its no biggie girl, I just didnt see a problem with reactions except for F1, and then she wasnt even sure if that was the culprit. Maren is all over the place with product, too hard to keep up with her! {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I am so happy to hear your mini is in the city, I know you are gonna rip right into it! I just realized you CAN plug them into the wall with an adapter, I wasnt sure and that just made it all the better. I know when I charge my cell phone or my Jam Touch with the usb charge, the charge doesnt last as long. Ha, I looked at my new treasure thru the plastic box for a whole day before I wrapped it!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

On 12/17/2014 gokat said:

I was posting back and forth with Maren and F1 about it on Sunday when the chat was announced so thought maybe I could get an answer. No biggie.Wink

Hey, SG!!! Me mini just hit New Yawk!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

It's the algae, I think. I recall similar complaints from some who used Algenist. It's not just you, it's myshell, F1Wild and luvspets to name three others.

I really think that Dimitri needs to be made aware. We're a finite neighborhood, here, and this seems to be affecting a FAIR amount of users (thus far!).

Respected Contributor

Oh OK, I guess I havent read all the Skinn threads, didnt realize there was that many with issues with the new SR.

I will MMOB, carry on... {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Trusted Contributor

I have been using Stem Rejen forever, and not had any problem.

Like Chrissy76, the only serum I had a bit of trouble with was the lip serum. I stopped using it, cleared up, and went back to it, using MUCH LESSSS. No problem.

I was using too much (ya know, want those lip lines to disappear by tomorrow theory?). Doesn't work that way hahahaha.

'Less is more' with Dimitri's stuff, as it has high load of ingredients.