Occasional Contributor

Anyone tried this device does it help? I heard good things but would like some prospective.

Thanks Ya'll ~~Happy Holodays ~~

Contributor
Hi! I'm probably in the minority, but I had a horrible TMJ attack from using this device. I was so dissapointed. It did work though... If you have TMJ, I would not recommend it.
Regular Contributor

I am 6 weeks in and LOVE it. My droopy hooded lids are lifting and my turkey neck is tightening. I read a lot of forums and boards before buying this at the TSV. the boards as well as the presenter on the q all said the same thing-don't buy it unless you will stick to it and i agree. I do it while watching tv. I do the advanced 20 minute treatment. You don't feel a thing. I will also say, I read in a lot of places that the gel that comes with it is pricey, doesn't last and some folks broke out from it. I wasn't taking a chance since at 44 I get worse acne now than 20 years ago. So I followed the advice I read over and over, and just use plain old aloe vera gel. I get a big mama bottle at walmart for $5 and it works awesome. And after 6 weeks of daily use, not even a third of the bottle is gone. I don't expect miracles, but I am definitely seeing tightening, lifting and look very refreshed and amazingly well rested. It was totally worth the money and I would buy it again.

HTH!

Regular Contributor
On 12/17/2014 5pugmom said:

I am 6 weeks in and LOVE it. My droopy hooded lids are lifting and my turkey neck is tightening. I read a lot of forums and boards before buying this at the TSV. the boards as well as the presenter on the q all said the same thing-don't buy it unless you will stick to it and i agree. I do it while watching tv. I do the advanced 20 minute treatment. You don't feel a thing. I will also say, I read in a lot of places that the gel that comes with it is pricey, doesn't last and some folks broke out from it. I wasn't taking a chance since at 44 I get worse acne now than 20 years ago. So I followed the advice I read over and over, and just use plain old aloe vera gel. I get a big mama bottle at walmart for $5 and it works awesome. And after 6 weeks of daily use, not even a third of the bottle is gone. I don't expect miracles, but I am definitely seeing tightening, lifting and look very refreshed and amazingly well rested. It was totally worth the money and I would buy it again.

HTH!

Which brand aloe Vera gel do you use? I can't seem to find one that doesn't bother my eyesSmiley Sad
Honored Contributor
You should also look at Conductive Gels. Do a google search for more info. Amazon offers some options: http://www.amazon.com/Conductivity-Hypoallergenic-Water-soluble-Microcurrent-Conductive/dp/B00890NQ5...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

I use the equate brand which I think is walmart brand aloe vera. I do notice, when doing under the eyebrow arch, if I get too much and go too far down the lid, my contacts burn. So I keep it just under the brow arch. But no breakouts or side effects.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the input. At Whit1982 I'm sorry you had that happen.

Bright Blessings in The New Year Everyone!