Super Contributor

How many emails did you get today?

WOW! It was more today even than blk. fri, cyber mon., etc. And they can ALL get it to me FREE by xmas! Whooeeee! I will have to make sure my stocking is stuffed-HA! So many coupons and freebies. Sales must need boosting. Yet, Sephora still has pulled back from sales it seems--read many people on here not getting codes. Happy last minute shopping Beauties! ~smiles, SnowKita
Honored Contributor

Re: How many emails did you get today?

I know, 30% pr 25% off plus free fast shipping, etc on sooo many sites. I guess Sephora feels like they don't need to compete, kind of like how QVC doesn't really do anything either because, well, they don't need to because they are still making bank.

Honored Contributor

I would say 60-70 and its only noon here in the North east

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

On 12/17/2014 HappyDaze said:

I know, 30% pr 25% off plus free fast shipping, etc on sooo many sites. I guess Sephora feels like they don't need to compete, kind of like how QVC doesn't really do anything either because, well, they don't need to because they are still making bank.

Yea, ITA. Sephora hasn't budged. I am not worried about the q surviving either, but I think I have seen more free shipping on some items more than years past. Still doesn't beat %off though!
Super Contributor

On 12/17/2014 I am still oxox said:

Crazy huh?!! We should share our top sites. I am always wondering if I am missing a good list to be on.
Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 SnowKita said:

Crazy huh?!! We should share our top sites. I am always wondering if I am missing a good list to be on.

I delete most of them before I even look at them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

On 12/17/2014 SnowKita said:

I delete most of them before I even look at them

yep, me too
Honored Contributor

I ended up not using my $15 reward from Sephora. I'm a BI and by the time I was able to order everything I wanted was sold out.
Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 jordan2 said: I ended up not using my $15 reward from Sephora. I'm a BI and by the time I was able to order everything I wanted was sold out.

That always happens to us BI's. I ended up using mine on Wen. I just started using the CC about a month ago & my hair seems to like the POM so I bought the 2 16 oz bottles of POM the Wen comb for $55. After the $15 off & $5.50 rebate from Mr. Rebates I ended up paying about $35 + tax with free shipping for the set which I thought was a pretty good deal.

Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 HappyDaze said:

Just think how many more sales Q would have if they offered incentives like other companies do. A F&F sale once per year & discounts around Christmas would boost their sales I think.