Super Contributor

French Vanilla Meltdown Fragrance Changed

I just received my new order of French Vanilla Meltdown by Signature Club A. I am so disappointed. That wonderful fragrance has been changed. This order was the two for one 4.5 oz. jars. After I ordered it, I found an unopened jar of it that I ordered several months ago during the two for one. I compared the fragrances, and it is definitely different. The old jar has the wonderful fragrance, and the new jar does not.

So far I've had three different people do "sniff" tests on the two jars. They all agree that the old jar is better.

The new jar still has a French Vanilla fragrance, just not as great as it used to be. It still works just as well to take off my makeup also. Maybe I just got a bad batch, but I've been using it for years and never had a change in fragrance before. Anyone else notice this?

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Trusted Contributor

Re: French Vanilla Meltdown Fragrance Changed

I used to use and love meltdowns. I can't use them anymore--some of them sting and some of them just don't smell right. It's kind of a bummer, huh? I've been using Albolene now for a couple of years to remove MU, and not only is it cheaper and lasts forever, but it treats my sometimes sensitive skin a whole lot better than AA's products.

Super Contributor

Thanks, Vamp! I'll check out the Albolene.

Honored Contributor

I just wish she would bring the ""chocolate"" back...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

The same thing happened to me several years ago. I used to love her meltdowns but my last order they stung my eyes and my face turned red.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Super Contributor

I just wonder if it isn't a matter of people not being careful enough when they make different batches of it at the factory.