Frequent Contributor

Peachy-pink cream blush recommendation

Good morning!

I have started using only cream blushes, and I have several pink ones that I like (Bobbi Brown, Josie Maran). However, they are definitely blue-based pinks and my skin tone looks better with more of a peachy-pink color. Any recommendations for a brand and shade that you ladies like?

Respected Contributor

Re: Peachy-pink cream blush recommendation

I also love using cream blushes and trying in finding a peachy pink color without shimmer is hard. I hope someone does reply.What color do have in the BB line?

Frequent Contributor

Cuddlesmama, I have the pastel pink (or is called pale pink) from BB. It looks shockingly bright in the container, but it applies as a sheer pretty pink. I do like it, but it's definitely "cool" toned and I look better in peachy colors. Some time ago I tried the Nars Multiple cream stick in the famous "o" color. The color was perfect for me, but the formula had NO staying power.

Trusted Contributor

I like Tarte Cheek Stain. It's sheer, but you can build color if you need to; however, I find the color payoff is pretty good and you will get a natural looking flush. Don't be alarmed by the color of the stick, it is much more subtle on the skin. Blissful is a beautiful warm peach, although my favorite is Exposed, which his a nude pink. It almost looks brown in the tube, but it is the most natural color I've come across for my fair warm complexion. I have both colors in both cheek stain and the Amazon clay blush, and they have been my go-to colors for the past two years.

Super Contributor

I like Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge in "Powder Pink" and "Calypso Coral". Don't let the bright colors in the pots scare you, they don't look like that on the skin.

Also Laura Mercier's "Creme Cheek Colour" in "Soft Warm Rose".

PS: Bobbi's website is having 20% Off and Free Ship today is the last day.

Honored Contributor

Laura Mercier has a habit of naming products names which do not fit the color. I have Rose Petal blush which is definitely a peachy pink and no where near a rose color. It's a powder blush but more like a powder cream.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Clinique chubby stick cheek colour balms are wonderful. Robust rhubarb is a very pretty peach color.

Respected Contributor

You should also look into NYX stick blushes they have a lot of colors and I am sure they have a pinky pink blush. I forgot I had one of these and really liked it.And cheap!!

Super Contributor

Yes! I recently found a cream blush stick from Laura Geller, item A240552, in the color Petal. Beautiful color--not too pink, not too peach, just right. Stays on well.
Trusted Contributor

Benefit Cosmetics Majorette cream blush is a peachy-pink color. Google it for reviews and color swatches to see if that is the color you are looking for.