Respected Contributor

Whoever Recommended Milani EASYBROW brow pencil, thank you

I don't remember who recommended this Milani Easybrow brow pencil but I sure do thank you.

I first started with drug store brands, couldn't find my HG so got YBF than Mally, than IT and the latest IT is what I was using, It 5 in 1 gel powder brow pencil and while I really liked it I got and tried th is milani easy brow pencil as was suggested on a thread and boy, is exactly the same as the IT 5 in 1 gel powder brow pencil.

I got 02 dark brown. On eihter of these you can't press hard, takes a light easy hand but the results are great. It lasts all day and night since my makeup is always on at least 14 to 16 hours. With both of these sometimes I just sort of dot lines in than dot fill ins than brush. Believe me, I have no brows past the center, no tails at all. I never found a powder that works or looks natural since there is nothing there for powder to adhere to.

For anyone still looking for their HG in a brow product I highly recommend this Milani easybrow automatic pencil. Just go very easy, don't press hard, practice and I am sure you will be impressed with the pencil let alone the price.

So, again, thank you to whoever first posted about this.

Respected Contributor

Re: Whoever Recommended Milani EASYBROW brow pencil, thank you

I will check this out... I'm always looking for a better brow product.
Honored Contributor

I haven't tried the Milani pencil but I have the Milani brow fix kit. Its powders, and everything else you need, and the price is outrageous! I think I paid 7 bucks for it
Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 doglover3 said:

I don't remember who recommended this Milani Easybrow brow pencil but I sure do thank you.

I first started with drug store brands, couldn't find my HG so got YBF than Mally, than IT and the latest IT is what I was using, It 5 in 1 gel powder brow pencil and while I really liked it I got and tried th is milani easy brow pencil as was suggested on a thread and boy, is exactly the same as the IT 5 in 1 gel powder brow pencil.

I got 02 dark brown. On eihter of these you can't press hard, takes a light easy hand but the results are great. It lasts all day and night since my makeup is always on at least 14 to 16 hours. With both of these sometimes I just sort of dot lines in than dot fill ins than brush. Believe me, I have no brows past the center, no tails at all. I never found a powder that works or looks natural since there is nothing there for powder to adhere to.

For anyone still looking for their HG in a brow product I highly recommend this Milani easybrow automatic pencil. Just go very easy, don't press hard, practice and I am sure you will be impressed with the pencil let alone the price.

So, again, thank you to whoever first posted about this.

What retailer did you buy it from ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

I got it from Walgreens but not all Walgreens have it. You can also check out Walmart. We have several local Walgreen's but not all have this for some reason. The one clerk said I had no idea how many ladies come in for Milani and she herself uses this and has to go to another Walgreens.

When I picked it up it was on sale for $4.99, unbelievable.

Super Contributor

I use NYX and also WetnWild, but I will try to find the Milani!

Honored Contributor

I got mine at CVS
Respected Contributor

Thanks Andreatoo, will check there when I am finished with this one since that is very close to us, have 2 CVS close by. I really do like this a lot, exactly like my IT 5 in 1 get powder brow pencil, exactly and maybe even better.

Contributor

thank you! is it waterproof???

Honored Contributor

What a timely post for me. My Ulta is 90 miles away, I won't make it before Christmas. WG and WM are much closer. You may end up saving me some money.