Valued Contributor

O/T SPOILER: The Voice Winner

I picked Craig Wayne right from the start. Something about him just made him seem like a winner. After kicking around Nashville for 11 years he deserves a shot at a real career. Hope this helps him get noticed. All four finalists were excellent this season.

Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T SPOILER: The Voice Winner

After seeing Bruno Mars perform on the show, it's obvious none of those contestants will go anywhere. True talent, hard work and a lifetime of experience can't be beat!
Valued Contributor

What was up with the rollers in Bruno's hair. Was Chaz in the audience??? Love Craig and happy he won.

Honored Contributor

Craig will be fine. Country music is like jello: there's always room for more (talent). While I have no doubt that Craig will go places I honestly felt that Chris was the most marketable. Damian has a great voice but I think Adam was putting all his eggs in the Matt basket ;-). I think Damien would have done better with more current material
Valued Contributor

I agree with you. Didn't Adam say something on air he thought Matt would win. Both Damien and Chris were better than Matt. Chris definitely was the most marketable of Adam's group. Glad Craig won and he'll do fine.

Honored Contributor

I was just happy to see Blake beat Adam! lol
Valued Contributor

On 12/16/2014 milly said:

What was up with the rollers in Bruno's hair. Was Chaz in the audience??? Love Craig and happy he won.

I couldn't figure that out either!???
Valued Contributor

About Bruno and the gold rollers....you have to be the coolest guy on earth to pull it off and he did! He's one of the most talented charismatic performers around. Loved his new song.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/17/2014 virgosun said:

About Bruno and the gold rollers....you have to be the coolest guy on earth to pull it off and he did! He's one of the most talented charismatic performers around. Loved his new song.

I LOVE Bruno, but, I just didnt get the rollers {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Trusted Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Andreatoo said: I was just happy to see Blake beat Adam! lol

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad