Not applicable

The Mally's volumizing mascara on Tues night beauty was just overdone. The models eyelashes looked globbed, clumped and not natural. Sheila's eyelashes were the only ones that even looked close to real. The demo definitely "unsold" me.

Respected Contributor

I have 3 favorite mascaras and Mally's volumizing is one of them. I prefer a more natural look and all 3 of my mascaras give me this including this one. It all depends on how you apply it.

I love and use Mally volumizing mascara, LG glam lash and a favorite Maybelline volume express one by one volume(big orange tube). I like all 3 of these (edited to correct(,I made a boo boo, It is Maybelline(NOT CG) in the big fat round orange tube and says Maybelline Volume Express One by One Volume.

I guess there must be some that like the look they sometimes show on air but I am not one of them, hate those spidery fake looking lashes but is just my preference for myself, prefer a more natural look. All of these 3 I mentioned also curl just a bit, just enough for me.

Honored Contributor

I like Mally's Volumizing Mascara. One or two coats on un-treated eyelashes and it's great and very natural. Mally puts "Look, just one coat!!!" on a woman who's already got 4 coats of mascara on AND uses an eyelash enhancing serum and it looks crazy. It never, ever looks like that when I do one or two coats.

Super Contributor
On 12/16/2014 doglover3 said:

I have 3 favorite mascaras and Mally's volumizing is one of them. I prefer a more natural look and all 3 of my mascaras give me this including this one. It all depends on how you apply it.

I love and use Mally volumizing mascara, LG glam lash and a favorite GC one by one volume(big orange tube). I like all 3 of these

I guess there must be some that like the look they sometimes show on air but I am not one of them, hate those spidery fake looking lashes but is just my preference for myself, prefer a more natural look. All of these 3 I mentioned also curl just a bit, just enough for me.

Hi doglover3, which brand is GC? I can't find it. I'm always looking for a volumizing mascara. Thanks!

BTW, I've always like L'Oreal original Voluminous mascara.

Respected Contributor

wow, I made a boo boo, It is Maybelline in the big fat round orange tube and says Maybelline Volume Express One by One Volume.

I use to use CG last exact and for some reason thought this was also a CG, isn't is Maybelline, sorry but this is right now, one I posted corrected.

Respected Contributor

I think they do that spider lash thing to show that you can go crazy with the mascara and really volumize. It's a VERY good mascara--I'm always surprised when I try something else how good it is. And I go back to those white tubes. (I did NOT have good luck with her mascara in a green tube that was double ended. It seemed different and irritated my eyes.)

Anyway, it's a stunt, but it sure gets noticed!

Respected Contributor

yes, is very very dramatic and certainly not for every day wear but does show you what you can do for those interested although I don't know who would want to go out like that.

Honored Contributor

ladylovesred, You are not alone. Mally's mascara looks horrible on -- clumpy, thick, no thank you and when she uses the models with the spider lashes that are so long, it's even a freak show. Now if I am going to spend money on mascara, I look at Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown & even Stila. However, I try to stay under $20 so I use Aveda and almay.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I think I remember reading that Mally does this just to show you what her mascara can do, I always think the models look crazy with all of that mascara on too, I have Mally's and like it but its not my favorite-my favorites are Dior Overcurl and Bobbi Brown's Smoky Eye mascara-great length and volume!!!!!

Respected Contributor
On 12/20/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

...-my favorites are Dior Overcurl and Bobbi Brown's Smoky Eye mascara-great length and volume!!!!!

Are either of these waterproof? I don't like waterproof mascaras.