Occasional Contributor

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO RECOMMEND SKINN

I do not post much, as I don't have constant access to a computer. But I read and follow everyone's tips. Due to a significant life change, I needed to try more affordable skin care. I purchased the Stem Rejen TTV, and it makes my skin feel like glass! I adore the 24 YP cream, it is so comforting in the dry air here. I just ran out of the stem Rejen tonight, but I ordered last weekend's DWP TTV. I love Dmitri and his stuff. And it is reasonably priced. Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who has written and given info on Skinn! I may not be able to reply to any post until tomorrow night. Just wanted to thank you all for all of your opinions you shared! Have a great week Beauties! ??
Honored Contributor

Re: THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO RECOMMEND SKINN

I feel the same way.

Big thanks to the forum ladies who clued me in about Skinn! If it weren't for you, I'd never have heard of it. Until I sought it out I didn't even know my cable company carried ShopHQ on a leased channel!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I'm glad we are able to share on this network. It's a great thing.Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I agree that the Skinn products are great products for the money. I didn't get a chance to order the last ttv since it sold out rather quickly. I wasn't sure that I really needed it but wanted to stock up so that I wouldn't have to order anything else for a while. I don't really like to buy much for myself at this time of the year but skin care products are a necessity for me. Even if I bought drugstore brands I wouldn't go without a daily moisturizer since it is a necessity. It is nice to use a moisturizer with spf but if I have a moisturizer without spf I make sure that I also use spf as a separate product.

Regular Contributor

In my opinion.................

SKINN products are MUCH more SUPERIOR to Isomers

Super Contributor

I plan on taking the leap to SKINN in January when he is back on air. I hope the girls will continue the thread as I wont even know where to start, but I am looking forward to it. TIA

Contributor

After reading the threads here about SKINN I decided to watch him on ShopHQ this past weekend. He is fun to watch but more than that he came across as sincere AND I liked it when he went over the ingredients on the back of one item and explained! I, too, plan to watch again in January and give his line a try. Very impressed.

Super Contributor

What a great thread; thanks beautymaven. I agree with you and Porcelain, and want to add my thanks to the AWESOME ladies who post on SKINN.

{#emotions_dlg.wub} {#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Also, JustWantBeautifulSKINN, I really appreciate the comparison to Isomers, which is the other line I was considering.

Hope we'll all have fun with our finds and get to talk them over soon.

Respected Contributor

I never bought any of his products. what would be the items to purchase to just start out?

New Contributor

cuddlesmama the Skinn cosmetic AM and PM Duo cleansing system is amazing. It is sold out for now. But you can keep checking on this product as they restock quickly.

The item number is 302-579.I love the Rapid Free Exfoliating cleanse and the Olive & Enzyme Rich Balm cleanser. This is the only skin care line I use now as it is amazing. Would not be without these products.