Contributor

Nick Chavez Website- Poor Customer Service

I recently purchased 2 products from his website not available on QVC. I used one product one time and then the can quit spraying. I have sent them several emails asking for a return number which is required in order to return but no one responds. It is almost 30 days and then I can't return. Any suggestions on how to reach them since no one answers my emails?

Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Website- Poor Customer Service

Hello again, Browneyedmom. Smile

I posted a tip in the other thread you were in, but I'll post it here, too. It's about clogged spray cans that I read on Nick's site.

"In order to avoid clogging spray cans, make sure the overcap is placed on can when not in use. If clogging occurs, run nozzle under hot water to remove buildup."

Sorry if that did help. I don't know if Nick's website has another way to contact them. Did you give them your order number and the item number of the product? That may help.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

They don't have a customer service phone number on their site? That would be odd if they don't.

Contributor

I will try the hot water- I liked the product- thanks for the tip. I gave them all the information in my email. I could not find a phone number anywhere on the website. Thanks for the help ladies!

Respected Contributor

On 12/15/2014 HappyDaze said:

They don't have a customer service phone number on their site? That would be odd if they don't.

I couldn't find a phone number HD....it is odd. Everything says to e-mail.

Browneyedmom - if the hot water doesn't work, Nick does have a facebook page. Perhaps you might get a response if you post your problem and difficulty getting a response from the e-mail on there.

Contributor

The hot water didn't work. I will try facebook. Thanks all!!

Respected Contributor

I do not order from any website with only email contact before sending an inquiry to see how quickly they respond. Most companies that plan timely responses have several ways to contact them.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry you are having this problem. I don't know if you want to start doing this but sometimes the little spray caps are removable( they just pull off) so you could try another cap from a different hair-spray container. But yes you shouldn't have to do all this work yourself. Hope you get a resolve.

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Montana said:

I do not order from any website with only email contact before sending an inquiry to see how quickly they respond. Most companies that plan timely responses have several ways to contact them.

Good idea...I ordered something from IT cosmetics website, they only have email too apparently, will only order their things from the Q from now on....

Respected Contributor

Sorry the hot water didn't work, Browneyedmom. Hope you find a solution.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder