Respected Contributor

Lots of Bobbi Brown on sale at Nordstrom

If you're interested......
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lots of Bobbi Brown on sale at Nordstrom

Thanks for the tip.

Respected Contributor

Is there a particular reason BB is on sale at Nordstrom? Isn't it unusual to be on sale?

Respected Contributor

On 12/15/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

Is there a particular reason BB is on sale at Nordstrom? Isn't it unusual to be on sale?

I have no idea.....just checked the website and there's a lot on sale. If you go through eBates it's even better. You might want to check Nordstrom management if you want in depth reason why it's on sale.
Honored Contributor

I do recall that sometimes Nordstrom will put items on sale if some other department store is doing so. I don't know whether that may be the case here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

She's is having 20% off and free shipping on all orders on bobbibrown.com. No code needed.

Most of the Nordies stuff is 10% off.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Nordstrom has several ""name"" brands in cosmetics on sale. Worth checking out since it is also free shipping and free returns.

Honored Contributor

The past few days they have had may items 10% off, including most perfumes and beauty items. They also say on the home page, they will price match. I received BB rouge, some clothing for boys, Marc Jacobs Honey perfume set, and some cream, all 10% off.

Honored Contributor

On 12/15/2014 betteb said:

She's is having 20% off and free shipping on all orders on bobbibrown.com. No code needed.

Hi Bette

Hope that beautiful granddaughter of yours is doing well! I am wondering if the Nordstrom price match policy would count with BB 20% off?

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/15/2014 shoekitty said:
On 12/15/2014 betteb said:

Hi Bette

Hope that beautiful granddaughter of yours is doing well! I am wondering if the Nordstrom price match policy would count with BB 20% off?

Hummm, I don't know about the price match..worth a try I guess. The upside to Nordies is the free returns.

Amiyah, (Miss Chatterbox) is doing great. I was on Skype with her yesterday{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines