Super Contributor

Skinn TTV Out For delivery!!!

wow, Just ordered the Skinn TTV Friday night, it is out for delivery already!!! I live in Mo., cant believe it. Will use a peel and other items and then post my review!!! That was super fast delivery!!

Super Contributor

Re: Skinn TTV Out For delivery!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Good for you, beauty mogul. Hope you have fun with it.

Does this mean you'll give the first review of Age Reset on these boards? yippeeeeeee

My TTV is still being processed (I ordered it late on Friday), but I did get my e 4-piece eye transformation kit (also ordered Friday). Unbelievably fast!!! But it'll have to go back- the pump doesn't work on the "crease release." {#emotions_dlg.crying}

I have many more products coming (gulp), so it's ok.

Honored Contributor

My goodies are on their way, too! I'm looking forward to my pre-Christmas Christmas!

Respected Contributor

Got notification of shipment Saturday night here, but it hasn't moved yet. Good for you, bm!! Antsy for that Age Reset Serum... Gotta get mine reset for Santa dontchaknow!{#emotions_dlg.lol} One customer called in Saturday night late that had ordered early and she was jumpin' up-and- down over that serum after only a week's use! Can't wait to see what you come up with!Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

Since we know about all the other products in the kit let me get right to the new Age Reset serum, it is a very light weight gel, you cant even tell it is on, after you apply it your skin feels so very smooth. This does not really have a scent, but it smells clean, nice and clean, I love it and cant wait for a couple weeks to see how my skin reacts, I love this serum!!!!!! No tackiness, no nothing but soft skin

Respected Contributor

On 12/15/2014 beautymogul said:

Since we know about all the other products in the kit let me get right to the new Age Reset serum, it is a very light weight gel, you cant even tell it is on, after you apply it your skin feels so very smooth. This does not really have a scent, but it smells clean, nice and clean, I love it and cant wait for a couple weeks to see how my skin reacts, I love this serum!!!!!! No tackiness, no nothing but soft skin

Thanks, bm, for your detailed review!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Sounds wonderful! One of the things I really like about the whole DWP line is how the botanicals are so light and clean.

Super Contributor

yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thanks, beautymogul. I'm excited.

Super Contributor

On 12/15/2014 gokat said:

Thanks, bm, for your detailed review!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Sounds wonderful! One of the things I really like about the whole DWP line how the botanicals are so light and clean.

Greetings, gokat. You nailed it as per usual, though i hadn't realized how big a part that was of the appeal of DWP.

Because the hosts' and Dmitri's skin had responded so well in just 4 weeks I'm concluding we'll have enough time to tell how much the Age Reset adds to existing DWP routines. And that customer testimonial suggests we'll know even sooner. wow

Honored Contributor

Wow! That is great! The new serum sounds nice.

I just got home from work & need to check mine - Last time I checked my things were still processing.

Respected Contributor

On 12/15/2014 mustbuyless said:
On 12/15/2014 gokat said:

Thanks, bm, for your detailed review!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Sounds wonderful! One of the things I really like about the whole DWP line how the botanicals are so light and clean.

Greetings, gokat. You nailed it as per usual, though i hadn't realized how big a part that was of the appeal of DWP.

Because the hosts' and Dmitri's skin had responded so well in just 4 weeks I'm concluding we'll have enough time to tell how much the Age Reset adds to existing DWP routines. And that customer testimonial suggests we'll know even sooner. wow

Happy Monday, mbl! Yes, wow is right! ...and I wouldn't hesitate to say that we can look for some pretty amazing testimonials going forward. Everything is so cumulative with Skinn. Woo Hoo...Charlie's Angels will have nothing on Dimitri's! {#emotions_dlg.lol}