Regular Contributor

Walmart Beauty Box arrived today.....

*sigh*

The Fall box had such promise. The Winter Box... umm not so much.

Spoilers.. here are the contents.

1 tiny foil packet of Nivea Coco Butter lotion and a 1.00 coupon.

A 3 foil pack of L'oreal Color Vibrancy shampoo, conditioner and instant shock treatment (the size you find in a magazine)

A L'oreal card with 2 bubble samples of the Golden Serum and Day cream (also found in just about every beauty magazine right now. I have 4 already)

A travel pack of Ponds original fresh cleansing towelettes (contains 5)

A foil pack of John Frieda volume shampoo and conditioner w/ a 2.00 coupon (also found in magazines right now.

A travel size of Ponds Rejuveness anti aging cream 1.75 oz

And a teeny tiny Olay .25 Tone perfecting cream.

I realize this box is only 5 dollars. And I wasn't expecting full size products, but I sure as heck wasn't expecting samples that are currently found in magazines!

Like I said, the first box had such promise, this one.. I declare it a DUD!

I am curious what came in everyone elses boxes, so please share!

Honored Contributor

Re: Walmart Beauty Box arrived today.....

I believe what you get depends upon your age and other ??? they asked when you signed on. My cc was charged for mine 10 days ago so I am expecting it any day now.

Regular Contributor

On 12/15/2014 happy housewife said:

I believe what you get depends upon your age and other ??? they asked when you signed on. My cc was charged for mine 10 days ago so I am expecting it any day now.

I am curious to see what you get in yours. Did you get the first one? That one totally rocked!

New Contributor

Hello, I just got my box today. Mine had the follow ... -1.75 Oz jar of Ponds anti-wrinkle cream -Covergirl Outlast lip color w/ moisture topcoat in brazen raisin -Ponds Cleansing Towelettes 5 pack -Dove Deep moisture body wash travel size -Dove Oxygen moisture shampoo travel size -Dove oxygen moisture conditioner travel size -Maybelline foil sample of dream wonder powder and $1off coupon
Contributor

I agree it's a dud. I initially joined to get the last box, but it had sold out. I was excited for this box, but I was underwhelmed. I cancelled that day.

Regular Contributor

Anyone else get their boxes yet?

Respected Contributor

Not yet, JoElla, mine only shipped out yesterday.

Contributor

On 12/15/2014 Uglytroll79 said: Hello, I just got my box today. Mine had the follow ... -1.75 Oz jar of Ponds anti-wrinkle cream -Covergirl Outlast lip color w/ moisture topcoat in brazen raisin -Ponds Cleansing Towelettes 5 pack -Dove Deep moisture body wash travel size -Dove Oxygen moisture shampoo travel size -Dove oxygen moisture conditioner travel size -Maybelline foil sample of dream wonder powder and $1off coupon

This is what I received also, except the Covergirl Outlast duo was in a different shade. I am debating cancelling. The price for the box is OK, but these products are underwhelming.

Esteemed Contributor

I received an email today that mine had shipped. Included was info on contact:

BrandShare is the Walmart partner for the Walmart Beauty Box program. All order, shipment, and other customer service questions related to the Walmart Beauty Box program should be directed toward BrandShare at 1-855-712-0222 or CustomerCare@BrandShare.us. Please include your order number in all communications.

Thank you!
Your BrandShare Customer Service Team

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

KonaKat, I got an email today that mine shipped. Can't wait to get it. Can't use the shampoos because I have Keritan but can use all the rest,