Honored Contributor

I use and like a couple products from NCN. This morning I had need to call their customer service, which I have done a few times in the past. But this time all I got was a Verizon message saying that either the number has changed or that it's been discontinued.

I tried several times, and I also tried the corporate number I found by googling -- same message.

I did go ahead and e-mail them and mentioned this problem. Has anyone else had any problems contacting them recently?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Suzy, I just tried the number on the website and it went through just fine. Also, she did send out an email that they will be closed (warehouse will still be shipping out orders though) for a few weeks but I am not sure when that starts. But like I said, no issues getting through for me.

Honored Contributor

12/23 -1/2 is when they will be closed- just looked it up.

Honored Contributor

HD, how weird. I just tried now and did get through, although it was after hours for them, so I'll call tomorrow. I don't know what was going on earlier.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I emailed Nanci about adding the distilled orange blossom to her vitamin C and she told me I was the only customer that has ever "complained" about it.

I really wish everyone that isn't happy with her decision to add it would write her. I assumed people were but apparently not? There have been so many complaints about it on here and on another beauty forum I am on that I can't believe no one else wrote to her.

Anyway, she is now saying she not only added it for scent but "for the skincare benefits" yet pretty much everything I know about it is that it causes irritation underlying and possibly visible.

Valued Contributor

Nanci was not being entirely honest. I use NCN Vit C and was about to order, since I was out, when I read about the added orange blossom. I think it was a week or two ago, I emailed NCN and told them I would not be reordering due to the added orange blossom. I asked them to email me when they would be offering the product without the orange blossom.

Honored Contributor
On 12/16/2014 ednapsych said:

Nanci was not being entirely honest. I use NCN Vit C and was about to order, since I was out, when I read about the added orange blossom. I think it was a week or two ago, I emailed NCN and told them I would not be reordering due to the added orange blossom. I asked them to email me when they would be offering the product without the orange blossom.

Yes I just spoke with a couple friends and they too said that they did email the company about using this ingredient. I wonder if perhaps other CS aren't passing along the information/complaints to her. I am going to write her back and let her know that I know about a handful of us have written the company to complain about adding this and see what she says.