Occasional Contributor

Philosophy Fresh Cream--Is it my imagination or......?

Does this smell almost identical to Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel? After all the hype I went to a store to sample it and I think they are very similar.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Philosophy Fresh Cream--Is it my imagination or......?

Yep, I think so to! I think the VBN is even better, fresh cream smells a little like plastic to me (probably from its bottle). I realized this a couple of years ago, so now I stock up every Christmas so I have it to use all year. I especially like the VBN triple moisture body cream in the tube.

Honored Contributor

I have scent allergies to varying degrees In defense of Fresh Cream, it didn't set off a serious allergic reaction like Vanilla Bean Noel did. (Complete nasal congestion and bad headache) Now days I just use scent in the shower where it is quickly dissipated.

Respected Contributor

To me its totally different. i hate vanilla bean noel but love fresh cream. Fresh cream vanilla is much lighter and more ""sweet' to me it smells like a vanilla marshmellow

Frequent Contributor

I have thought the exact same thing.
Valued Contributor

Also smells like Josie Maran's Vanilla Bean to me. Very plain.

Honored Contributor

Fresh cream is just okay to me. Caldrea has three scents that blow Fresh Cream out of the water. They are fresh, light, clean and whichever you choose you will be happy with. Caldrea.com or Beauty.com

kindness is strength