Valued Contributor

Need Recommendations for Bath Products For Teen Girl

I would like to buy some shower gels and body lotions for my fifteen year old niece. I don't want to spend a lot, but I want them to be nice. Can you suggest anything from Bath and Body Works, or even a good drug store line? Please include the name of the fragrance you suggest, not just the brand name.

Thank You

Contributor

Re: Need Recommendations for Bath Products For Teen Girl

Anything from Bath and body works should be a hit with her. Not knowing her in the least, I would say warm vanilla sugar (or vanilla bean Noel if you want something that looks holidayish) would be a safe bet. Would likely be ok with anything fruity... I think scent is a hard thing to suggest for people you know nothing about.

Respected Contributor

Bath and Body Works or The Body Shop. Nice products at both and reasonable.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Definitely Bath and Body Works and I think Vanilla Bean Noel or Twisted Peppermint would be great.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Regular Contributor

Ulta's brand of bath and shower products are nice. I think they are still buy 2 get 2 free and if you use a coupon it's even a better deal. A lot of bang for the buck. My 14 year old loves them.

Honored Contributor

I agree with Bath & Body Works, and I would get the warm vanilla sugar like Stacismom suggested. I gave this to a teenager not long ago, and it was a huge hit. They have great gift baskets right now, and lots of times they're on sale.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Aveeno from the drugstore is very good especially if she has dry skin. Burt's Bees and Shea Moisture are also good quality lines in the drugstore that have bath and body products.

Super Contributor

Ulta always carries some nice ones and usually has a deal on them this time of year. Inwould think most of their scents are for that age group.
Respected Contributor

Anything from Bath and Body Works and if she doesn't like the scent..they allow them to exchange it.

One year my boss's wife bought each of us a HUGE set of BBW..and for some reason I got Fig something and my friend got another horrible smelling one. We went on our lunch hour to exchange..We carried them in the gift bag we received them...and they did the exchange they scanned the bag and added $5 to the exchange. We didn't realize it until we had credit left over after the exchange and she then went over the receipt!!

Respected Contributor

Bath and Body works will let her exchange any scents she does not like. There are sales people that can tell you the hottest trends for teens this season. Also Victoria's Secrest has a large selection of bath and body sprays that my 14 year old niece likes. They are very "young" scents....like "Sporty","flirty","Creamy", and each scentis light. They have good deals this time of year.