Esteemed Contributor

What are you thoughts about Rimmel products?

My daughter is using a Rimmel foundation and I tried it and liked it. I looked at the website and their products look pretty good but I would love to get comments from those of you who use it or have used it. I'm interested in a foundation and eye products as well as concealers. Thanks in advance for any information and/or comments you have about the product.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: What are you thoughts about Rimmel products?

Found a coupon in the paper for their mascara.......really good deal, so I tried it........and LIKE IT.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

My DD has liked using some of their products as well. Aside from mascara, maybe an eyeshadow or two once upon a time, and the BB cream, I personally haven't tried the entire line. I did like what I tried, though. The BB cream is actually one of the better drugstore versions, IMO.

If it matters, Rimmel is not recognized as a cruelty free company.

Honored Contributor

I have only used lipsticks and eye liners. I like them all very much. Good products for the money.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Like all lines some products are good some not so.

Lipsticks are good, I bought one eye product that was lousy. The Stay Matte Powder is wonderful and inexpensive

Where I live there is a store called Harmon Discount, that discounts everything about 20-30% so it makes buying all the drugstore lines just way too easy.

Respected Contributor

Rimmel lipsticks are my favorite. I have used the Rimmel 25 hour foundation and its is very good. If you have a CVS they sell Rimmel and will give you a refund if you do not like the product. Keep the receipt Not crazy about the eyeshadow.

Super Contributor

I LOVE the foundation. I am always searching for the perfect foundation. I think I find one and always end up going back to Rimmel. It provides the full coverage I need. I keep thinking, it's not good because of the price! But it is.

Respected Contributor

I've tried them and like them.

Can't beat the price if it is a loser for sure..

Respected Contributor

#14 lipstick is my all time favorite
Trusted Contributor

I've only tried eyeliner, and it was fine. My DD has a few of their products and seems happy with them, but she doesn't wear a lot of MU or wear it often, so she may not be the best critic. For the money, it's worth a try if they have something you are interested in.