Trusted Contributor

I know it's early, but how is everyone liking the Isomers Super Serum?

Super Contributor
My TS is suppose to arrive tomorrow (Monday).
Trusted Contributor

No one?

Super Contributor
It came today...used it....no miracles happened.
Regular Contributor

Received mine last Friday and have been using the Face & Eye serum ??? not sure WHAT to think about AND........................... EVEN more not sure WHY I purchased it

she really DID not go not ANY great detail on the NEW product - just to say ultimate ??? not even did she talk in great detail on the ingredients

Looking at the ingredient deck ?? I see NOTHING new OR great WHERE are the peptides etc........

anywho - THIS will be going back for sure - STICKING with SKINN which I have PLENTY of

• Scientifically formulated, multi benefit plant lipid concentrate that delivers nourishment and moisture
  • Skin compatible, long chain fatty acids and fat-soluble essential vitamins help transform dull,dry skin
  • Helps create the look of a more vibrant and glowing complexion

INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Linalool, Hydroxyacetophenone.

Super Contributor

I didn't order it. I have enough brown bottles in my vanity drawer.

Valued Contributor

Manuela said many times this product is formulated with Neodermyl (Glycerin, Water, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate), a topical alternative to injectable fillers.

Valued Contributor

Even if someone had gotten the serum the day it was aired, there would not be enough time to know if it did anything. First, there are no "miracles" in skin care (or plastic surgery, for that matter). Second, most derms will tell you that it takes at least 6 months to see any lasting changes when using a new product. Even the 3 weeks that Manuela said to give it hasn't occurred yet. But 3 weeks is probably not enough time. Anyone who sends it back now without having an adverse reaction probably shouldn't have bought it in the first place. The ingredients are listed on the site to peruse before your buy so they are not a surprise and no one will see anything except possibly a nice texture in this short amount of time.

I am using it and find it nice to use. I don't expect miracles but I do see that my skin looks consistently hydrated throughout the day. It leaves a nice finish so that I don't end up wearing any foundation. Long term results? I'll give it 3-6 months before I make my decision on those.

Regular Contributor
On 12/15/2014 2cockers1cat said:

Manuela said many times this product is formulated with Neodermyl (Glycerin, Water, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate), a topical alternative to injectable fillers.

There's SO much Glycerin, you can feel it - HORRIBLE and to sell as the BEST most effective serum - the HIGHEST quality - BLAH!!!

also - it is VERY drying VERY DRYING -

SENDING it back TODAY and threw on MY skinn AND Argan Oil for moisture & hydration

Occasional Contributor

I like the set very much so far- day 4. I am 64, with very dry skin -and I am in New England.

I like this night routine, saw it on a review on shophq-the super serum,then accelerated night repair, then a topping of deep crease cream, the black label one.

so - I am waking up with nicely moisturized skin, and skin that looks heathy and smooth.

Mostly I am glad no adverse reactions, as I am highly reactive.
I am using this day and night (swapping out the bb cream for day) for a month to get the "results", then I might do matrix in the am, this routine at night.

It sinks in immediately- and no scent