Trusted Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Plasma Fusion Setting Veil

Has anyone tried the Setting Veil? I was thinking about Laura Geller's new setting veil,and I was just watching Skinn and saw his.. Great price for the Veil and Mascara...$22.56

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics Plasma Fusion Setting Veil

I have it and ordered it again to get the mascara that was being offered. I use this setting powder every day and love it. What I like about it the most is if I use too much blush this product will tone it down to where it's perfect. I also use the center part of it under my eyes to hide dark circles. It does what Dimitri says it does.

One thing I forgot to say. I do have Laura's setting veil and like that also, but she doesn't have the center disk that Dimitri has for highlighting and getting rid of dark circles. To use Dimitri's I use Laura Geller's brush that's not so tight fibered. I use a loose fiber brush to apply.

Super Contributor

Hi Bling Queen.......does it really work very well on dark circles? I have tried what feels like a trillion products...with one exception none work very well. TYIA

Honored Contributor

OP-thx for posting. I'm curious about this product too. Bling-have you used the Plasma Flawless Finish-the white colored powder that goes on translucent & is fab? Comparison of the two products?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/14/2014 metrogal said:

Hi Bling Queen.......does it really work very well on dark circles? I have tried what feels like a trillion products...with one exception none work very well. TYIA

Hi there Metrogal. I have dark circles and I apply this before I apply my foundation which is mainly a liquid foundation. I've also used this with powder foundation and it works fine. Anyway, it has helped my dark circles immensely. I don't know how dark your circles are, but I've had dark circles most of my life. This product does cover mine. Even Dimitri's Bright eyes is a good product that covers dark circles. I say it works well on hiding dark circles. This setting powder is really nice. I use it every morning in my makeup routine before going to work. If you don't rub your eyes during the day this powder will last all day.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/14/2014 Chi-town girl said: OP-thx for posting. I'm curious about this product too. Bling-have you used the Plasma Flawless Finish-the white colored powder that goes on translucent & is fab? Comparison of the two products?

Hi Chi town. I sure have I have 5 of them that came in kits I ordered, lol. That's also a good product. It makes your makeup nice and matt. Keeps shine off your face. It's a very good product. Also, his bronzer that's in the twist container is the best bronzer I ever used too. It doesn't deliver a huge amount of color. All the bronzers I've tried deliver too much color and looks horrible, but Dimitri's has the right amount of color in it that you can actually use as your foundation. Good product. There's only two products I don't care for from Skinn and that's his plasma foundation in the three glass jars and his lip balm.

Super Contributor

Many thanks Bling Queen.....might just give it a go. Happy Holidays

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/14/2014 metrogal said:

Many thanks Bling Queen.....might just give it a go. Happy Holidays

My pleasure Metrogal. Wishing you and your family a happy holiday also. Have a good week coming up.

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 12/14/2014 Chi-town girl said: OP-thx for posting. I'm curious about this product too. Bling-have you used the Plasma Flawless Finish-the white colored powder that goes on translucent & is fab? Comparison of the two products?

Hi Chi town. I sure have I have 5 of them that came in kits I ordered, lol. That's also a good product. It makes your makeup nice and matt. Keeps shine off your face. It's a very good product. Also, his bronzer that's in the twist container is the best bronzer I ever used too. It doesn't deliver a huge amount of color. All the bronzers I've tried deliver too much color and looks horrible, but Dimitri's has the right amount of color in it that you can actually use as your foundation. Good product. There's only two products I don't care for from Skinn and that's his plasma foundation in the three glass jars and his lip balm.

Thx Bling. I'm adding that bronzer to my "buy" list-it has received great reviews. I think it was sold earlier in the year in a TTV kit. It sounds like the Plasma Flawness is good to reduce shine as the final step and the Setting Veil is good as a concealer-the center, as well as a finish alone or over makeup. Then use the Plasma Flawness as needed, maybe as a touch up later in the day. You use both?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I love it. Its better than powderless finish imho.