Respected Contributor

If you are a fan of this expensive Lotion I got a bottle on Buy.com for $13 in the Vanilla Plum scent.

Respected Contributor
Thanks!
Esteemed Contributor

I have been using Hempz for years. I bought two 17 oz bottles for twenty dollars and free shipping on E Bay. I tried a pomegranate once but still go back to the original but the vanilla plum sounds delightful. I wear perfume so I tend to keep away from lotions with scents.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Great prices for this on Amazon Prime, too! Many of the 17 oz. bottles are under $11.00. I've only tried the Age Defying formula that has an herbal scent and it's very nice.

Trusted Contributor
Its all over Marshalls, TJ's and Home Goods - very reasonable too.
Respected Contributor
I have the matching shampoo as well
Trusted Contributor
On 12/15/2014 kcladyz said: I have the matching shampoo as well

Didn't know they made a shampoo! I'm going to try that. Thanks, kcladyz Kiss

Super Contributor

Hempz is one of my favorite moisturizers!! Vanilla Plum is one of my favorites along with the Fresh Coconut & Watermelon,Triple Moisture......I'm really wanting their new seasonal scent White Peppermint & Vanilla!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Love Hempz! Did you happen to see the Peppermint Vanilla limited edition? Ulta had it about a month ago and then when I went to buy it it was sold out. Ulta was selling it for $28. Then I saw it on their website for $19.80. I debated about it because of course I was trying to buy for everyone else on my list and not for me. Then when I decided to jump on it, it was gone. Found it on Amazon for $13! The scent is wonderful!

Trusted Contributor

I used some of this lotion when visiting my sister in Cali. I'm pretty sure it was the original formula. I really liked it. I haven't been able to find it here at home. What kind of store carries it if one doesn't have a Marshall's, TJ's or Home Goods store? I've tried my local drug stores. Do you think Whole Foods might have it? I'd rather not pay shipping if I can avoid it.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~