Contributor

EMJOI CALLUS REMOVER REFILLS

I have been reading the reviews on the refills and I like most everyone that uses this item feel QVC is overpriced on the refills so I checked Amazon and I got 4 for 12.00 including shipping and that was the ones Q sells for two for 19.95 + shipping.

Respected Contributor

Re: EMJOI CALLUS REMOVER REFILLS

Thanks

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

Not surprised. I find this is true on much of what QVC sells, if you shop around.

Honored Contributor

The Amazon ones don't work as well. I know because I did the same thing. And then I ended up using the 4 rollers in the amount of time it took me to use one emjoi roller.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I bought the Emjoi TSV so I have not had to buy any refills yet. I have read numerous posts on the forums about the generic refills not lasting as long as the Emjoi brand. Amazon does have a seller (ShaveNow) that sells 2 for $9.95 free shipping. They say genuine & their pic shows Emjoi on the packaging.

Starlight since you bought some generic refills come back & post what you think about them after you use them & how many uses you get from them.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/14/2014 Nightowlz said:

I bought the Emjoi TSV so I have not had to buy any refills yet. I have read numerous posts on the forums about the generic refills not lasting as long as the Emjoi brand. Amazon does have a seller (ShaveNow) that sells 2 for $9.95 free shipping. They say genuine & their pic shows Emjoi on the packaging.

Starlight since you bought some generic refills come back & post what you think about them after you use them & how many uses you get from them.

In the past I bought some generic refills from Amazon and I wasn't happy with them. They weren't smooth at the seams and were very bumpy. I bought them for my original Micro Pedi.

When I decided to buy the Nano I bought it from ShaveNow through own their website as I got a good deal. The genuine Emjoi refills on the site, however, were expensive.

ANYWAY, I looked on Amazon and found the 2 genuine refills for $9.95 thru ShaveNow! I just got them--they are GENUINE, SO if you need the original refills, order them through Amazon with ShaveNow as the seller--and no tax or shipping. Confusing, I know!

Super Contributor

On 12/14/2014 turtle52 said:
On 12/14/2014 Nightowlz said:

In the past I bought some generic refills from Amazon and I wasn't happy with them. They weren't smooth at the seams and were very bumpy. I bought them for my original Micro Pedi.

When I decided to buy the Nano I bought it from ShaveNow through own their website as I got a good deal. The genuine Emjoi refills on the site, however, were expensive.

ANYWAY, I looked on Amazon and found the 2 genuine refills for $9.95 thru ShaveNow! I just got them--they are GENUINE, SO if you need the original refills, order them through Amazon with ShaveNow as the seller--and no tax or shipping. Confusing, I know!

Thanks for posting this!
Frequent Contributor

Got 5 on eBay for $17.
Contributor

I already had the first gen Emjoi and wanted to buy refills. Based on the price of the refills alone, I decided to buy the recent Emjoi TSV with 2 units and 8 (I think) total refills. The price was cheaper than buying that number of refills, and now I have backup units in case my original one dies.

Contributor

On 12/14/2014 jaxs mom said:

The Amazon ones don't work as well. I know because I did the same thing. And then I ended up using the 4 rollers in the amount of time it took me to use one emjoi roller.

This was my experience, also.