Honored Contributor

Has Anyone tried Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation?

If so what color did you get and do you like it? I am reading really great reviews on both HSN and Sephora on this powder-very interested. Thanks!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone tried Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation?

I really liked it. I tried the lightest shade and it would be my favorite if the shade was a little lighter. Other than the shade,I loved how it looked on y skin. Very finely milled. It was not drying and it did it settled to my pores. Coverage was medium and not heavy. Will wear it again in the summer.
Super Contributor

I wear the lightest shade in the IT Celebration foundation so I got the lightest shade in the Cocoa powder. The shade was fine. It provided no coverage but was fine for a finishing powder. The scent was a bit overpowering, though. That said, I was a greasy mess in just a few hours. I sent the powder to my Mom who has a drier complexion but I kept the brush for myself...it's pretty awesome.

Good luck with it. I hope it works well for you!!

Respected Contributor

I have been eyeing this one myself. I would like it for a foundation. I have enough finishing powders.I am keeping an eye on hsn since it comes with a brush. Med, which I am assuming I need, is sold out. Next time I am in the mall, I will stop by sephora and check it out.
Honored Contributor

Haven't tried the foundation- it does sound nice. I've debating between it or the LG baked elements foundation but I think I will try this with my Sephora $15 off card after all.

BUT, I do own that brush- have owned it for several years now and I love it, it is super cute and it is still just as perfect as it was from day one.

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 dionline said:

I wear the lightest shade in the IT Celebration foundation so I got the lightest shade in the Cocoa powder. The shade was fine. It provided no coverage but was fine for a finishing powder. The scent was a bit overpowering, though. That said, I was a greasy mess in just a few hours. I sent the powder to my Mom who has a drier complexion but I kept the brush for myself...it's pretty awesome.

Good luck with it. I hope it works well for you!!

I am leaning towards the Tan color, but I do have a very oily tzone, so not sure this will work for me, but will give it a try when it comes back in stock on HSN ,since it comes with the Brush!I will use it as a foundation as well! Thanks!!!!