Honored Contributor

Anyone ordering Skinn this visit?

I am not, due to the fact that during ASDM 30% off I purchased several skin items, so I am set for a while!!!!!!!I don't care for his makeup all that much,except for his eyeshadows which are good(no talc) so I am not excited for todays TSV!!!!!!!However it does include the Contour Kit which looks good and has great reviews!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering Skinn this visit?

No I am going to abstain again! I have alot that I need to go thru and start using. Not a fan of his make up either but love the skin care

Super Contributor

I bought the set of (6) Gloss Sticks, since I Love them & these are darker colors for the fall/winter.

I don't need anything else this time, but is it me or do the prices seem much higher on this visit?

Maybe I'm spoiled with Dimitri's wonderful "giveaways"!!! LOL

Super Contributor

I am all SKINNED out. I can barely sit and listen to Demetrius and his presentations anymore... They sound like a recording.... too many products... all of them seem to be his most important products.... he repeats himself and his stories over and over.

I do use a few of his products.... just can not take the presentations and the pushy ShopHQ hosts selling them. Maybe he is just on too often or something?

Honored Contributor

He is on today for a few 3 hour blocks, way too repetitive.

Super Contributor

I'm intrigued by the lip products but that's really all I want. I'll need to check ebay in a week or two to see if I can snag one on there since it doesn't appear he's selling them a la carte.

I did order an older set with two Plasma foundations and 3 lipsticks. It actually had the Fair shade in stock (woo-hoo!). I found other sets I'd have preferred but they were out of the Fair shades, darn it. I also ordered the Plasma foundation brush, too. Hey, 6 VPs on everything? Stupid not to try it.

Super Contributor

I also think that Dimitri has way too many products. Of course the more items he has you use, the more money you spend.

I just pick one of the groups of products (Collagenesis for me) & follow his regime on that.

I do also love his chin-up & the new Plasma foundations & under eye concealer.

He is so passionate about his products, so I don't think he means to be repetitive, but rather just trying to get the word out.

I just like watching his demonstrations on items I've purchased in the past. Sort of like a refresher course for "beauty school".

I seem to learn something new every time he's on.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}