Respected Contributor

Another Skinn Q about Plasma Foundation

I have his first form of PF. At one point I think he made a Plasma light, which would appeal to me much more.

I'm talking about the one that comes in 2 shades & a highlighter in glass jars.

Does anyone know if the PF in the kits is the original or a reformulated version? I need to decide.. If it's the original I won't order. I find it a bit too heavy.

TIA!!! I hope someone knows. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Another Skinn Q about Plasma Foundation

Ok.. I answered my own question. How amazing what you can find when you get off your tush. I found my original Plasma Foundation still in the box with information inclosed. From the way it looks it has the same ingredients & description. It's the original- Ageless Finish.

YAY! I saved myself some $$ this visit.

I went gunge-ho on skincare this time around- SO... a very GOOD thing.

Respected Contributor

I also went to Dimitri's website. If you're looking for single items, he's having a pretty good sale.

Super Contributor

Are you getting the Black TTV though? I might be tempted.
Respected Contributor

On 12/13/2014 all said: Are you getting the Black TTV though? I might be tempted.

Hi all! After buying 15 kits.. yep fifteen, w/ a few for Christmas presents (big whoop.. lol) I felt guilty ordering any more. I'm now legally being inducted into the Hall of Shame. Are you referring to the Little Black Dress TTV? Believe me, I was more than a tad tempted by this one.

I didn't need the no rinse facial water, lip cremes- but they looked so great on the pretty host who did the last show and models. Those lip shades can be replicated, the cream contour and highlight, while more dramatic than powders can be hit or miss- and hard to make look natural. I understand from reviews they're on the greasy side. They require a lot of blending which is no good if you have to be out of the door fast. Yet I'm still curious about this one.

The dual ended eyeliner also piques my interest. But is 3 and potentially only 2 items good enough for this price? I think that's a resounding NO.

I knew the only items I'd use was the smokey eyeshadow, the contour palette IF it worked for me (unlike every other cream version I've tried) & the eyeliner, if that too works as well as demonstrated. Too many "IFs"

I use Sleek's contour & highlight & also Bobbi Brown's shadow in Taupe for the most natural mimic of real contours due to the very neutral light matte shade of brown. When I use BB, I highlight with LG's French Vanilla & works beautifully.

The eyelashes would be a give-a-way in this kit. After using Careprost, (Latisse generic) my lashes are long and voluminous. I'm afraid I wouldn't have the patience for these lash extensions / faux lashes. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

The gold bag is cute, but it wouldn't influence my purchase one way or the other. BTW, this kit is still available on the Shop site- same price, 6 easy pays & $2.99 ship. It's a really fun kit & looked gorgeous demonstrated. Yet all-in-all, probably not practical for me.

all- If you picked it up, PLEASE REVIEW? Smile And hope you love it. Also interested in reviews for the contour/highlighting cream palette. If you guys get good results I'm all for giving it a try. TIA! {#emotions_dlg.wub}