Esteemed Contributor

Now That the Excitement is Over...

with Lisa, we can get back to the boredom of the Christmas Q programming. {#emotions_dlg.sleep}

Trusted Contributor

Re: Now That the Excitement is Over...

They sure started it this weekend. Endless hours of computers today, tomorrow overload of a mini ipad. I'm getting a lot done around the house with all those boring hours.

Honored Contributor

I have barely watched QVC in a couple of months...it is soooooo boring, endless hours of 'gifts'....

Frequent Contributor

Ditto---sure saving lots of $ by not shopping at Q. Just how many vacuums, Kuerigs,Vita Bullets and computers does one need. Wish they would not repeat the same items over and over thru the day either. Jewelry shows really have been scarce too.

Thanks Q for saving me $ this holiday season.

Trusted Contributor

Good. Maybe there will be a lot less posting about such things.

Esteemed Contributor

I rejoice if I catch a jewelry show, at least they are nice to watch even if not buying.

Respected Contributor

Agree, programming today and tomorrow awful. Guess they are targeting the big ticket items to meet their Holiday quotas.
Super Contributor

Good or bad excitement?

Honored Contributor

I haven't been ordering much from QVC. HSN has more items that interest me and I enjoy and appreciate the free shipping. I only bought 1 gift from QVC this year.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like they've had "gift" or electronics shows since August, haven't they? QVC is totally unwatchable for me anymore.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt