Regular Contributor
Good sale on these today. Do you use these?
Super Contributor

Yes, I just wish they weren't so expensive. Even with specials, these cleansers are way too overpriced. (For cleansers, really?) Don't get me wrong, they are both great products and I would use them exclusively if I could only justify the price per ounce. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor
I agree with Colonel Meow, I like them also.Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

ITA w/other posters and that price point is excellent!

Respected Contributor

The cleansers are very popular, I am just one that doesnt care for them. I didnt care for the am enough to pay the price and the pm is entirely too rich for my skin.

This is one you definitely have to try for yourself to see what you think but like I said many many many of his customers rave about them. Smile

Valued Contributor

I really enjoy the AM/PM cleansers. I wear waterproof mascara, and use a liquid remover to sweep away as much of it as I can; however, there is always a remnant left behind. The PM cleanser does a good job of removing the remnant of waterproof mascara and everything else on my face. I also like the AM because it has a wonderful herbal scent that is very energizing. At first, I didn't like it, but after about 3 uses, I can't imagine not having it. My skin tends to be dry and it is very sensitive. I can't use Purity Made Simple because it parched my skin and gave me cystic pimples. I don't care to use many of the cleansing oils because they don't rinse well. I've tried a number of cleansers from the drugstore that I ended up hating. I feel like Skinn cleansers are a good deal because they are less than what I would pay at a department store (when they are on special), and they work as good, if not better. fwiw

Super Contributor

I like the smell of the pm cleanser, but honestly there are great cleansers in the drugstore. He is much too high on his.

Super Contributor

I like the AM, don't care for the PM. :-)

Esteemed Contributor

I love the AM/PM cleansers and used them exclusively for almost a year. My complexion loves both of them! But I agree that they're waaay too expensive (even buying on ebay), so I stopped buying them.

I have a few bottles of Alpha Hydrox cleanser that came free-with-purchase with my ResQ, so am using that as my AM cleanser for now. So far, so good.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor
I think they're way too heavily fragranced. But I love the cleansing wipes