Frequent Contributor

which is better - the creme reverse or the youth preservation creme for 60+ skin, some fine lines some wrinkles?

Super Contributor

Hi bunk, I was trying to figure this out two days ago, though my issue is oily skin. So I don't want anything too emollient. From the really helpful advice I've got here and some reading and watching, I've gathered that creme reverse is much lighter. One poster said she has dry skin so she needs to follow up creme reverse with the 24 hour youth preservation cream.

So maybe it's a question of how dry your skin is, rather than age in itself?

I've just started on SKINN, sand finally feel I can navigate all that information! But maybe someone more knowledgeable will be able to give better advice.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for a quick response but now I see there's something called the youth preservation balm!! too many choices and very confusing.

Super Contributor
On 12/13/2014 bunk said:

Thanks for a quick response but now I see there's something called the youth preservation balm!! too many choices and very confusing.

The Youth Preservation Balm is wonderful! It is highly emollient and makes my skin feel so plump and soft. Because it is so rich, I only use it at night. I use the original 24 hour cream during the day, and this gives excellent moisturization without making a mess of my makeup.

Respected Contributor

it depends on how dry you are. Collagenesis is good for drier skins, which I use.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it depends on how dry, what type skin you have. The Creme Reverse if used alone is for more fragile skin and the 24 Hr youth Pres. Cream is more dense, very rich more for thicker tougher or dryer skin types.

If you have the latter and you want to use both for the extra benefits you can layer the 24 Hr YPC over the CR.

Honored Contributor

Definitely depends on your skin type, Creme Reverse is for normal to combo to oily skin types, the other is for much drier skin.

Frequent Contributor

So which is best for dry/combo skin with some deep wrinkles

Respected Contributor

bunk, probably the 24 Hr Youth Pres. Cream

eta~ it is a great cream, my husband uses it and I have really seen how it has helped with moisture, plump his skin up very nicely.

Super Contributor
On 12/13/2014 bunk said:

So which is best for dry/combo skin with some deep wrinkles

You may want to try layering the 2 products to get the benefits of both, as some posters here have suggested. I regularly use the 24 hour Creme, but purchased the TTV today to layer it under, as I don't think the TTV will provide enough moisture for my dry/combo skin.