Super Contributor

Anyone use Sephora's reward card for a less than $50 purchase?

There's only one thing I need/want and it's less than $50. I know in the past you could do it for a lesser amount, is it the same way this year?
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone use Sephora's reward card for a less than $50 purchase?

Nope, you have to spend $50. I was able to look around and find a LaVanila roller ball set that took me over the top, lol.

Honored Contributor

I tried it but no dice. It worked last year but they must have caught on. Thanks for reminding me though, I need to buy a few things before the rewards code expires tomorrow!

Regular Contributor

I bought First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lotion $28 and Philosophy Purity 8oz $23 with mine. I also used the code to get one of the daily samples (I think it is delight but I don't remember now) and got a free sample of Estee Lauder's Enlighten Serum, and I also picked 3 free samples of fragrances as well. I used my coupon, paid zero shipping and my order got here in two days via UPS. Yay! And I love the items I got.
Trusted Contributor

My order did come to slightly more than $50, but I was very pleased that I wasn't charged for shipping. I used both the $15 coupon and a $25 gift card, so my total was only $18.53. I thought for sure there would be a shipping charge, but I guess they base it on your total prior to the discount.