Valued Contributor
I got the Too Faced Bonjour bronzer limited editon palette in the tin box like the chocolate bar for $16. It's $44 everywhere else! Smiley Happy. They had a bunch and they were all sealed. I also got the TF Smokey Eye palette for $15.
Valued Contributor

Re: Too Faced at Nordstrom Rack

Just bumping up for any too faced fans. I used both palettes. Both came with the little guide cards. I created a beautiful smokey look. It's not so smokey. I toned it down. It's not too shimmery either. Im fair and the bronzer palette worked great. I'm very happy! Smiley Happy))) Bargain! I also saw tons of Philosophy skin care, lip glosses and 3-in-1's, Lorac skinny palettes and lots of other Lorac items (no pro palettes) and UD liquid eye liners.
Occasional Contributor

Great find! I love NR for makeup and beauty products.
Esteemed Contributor

I like Two Faced BB crème. The one that comes in the jar with the brush on top. It's a sheer texture, but covers nicely. I don't like a heavy foundation & this is perfect.

Respected Contributor

On 12/15/2014 Queen of Deals said: Great find! I love NR for makeup and beauty products.

I have still not been to a Nordstrom Rack but was told that they have a great selection of beauty products.

Valued Contributor

On 12/15/2014 susan25 said:
On 12/15/2014 Queen of Deals said: Great find! I love NR for makeup and beauty products.

I have still not been to a Nordstrom Rack but was told that they have a great selection of beauty products.

Thanks Queen of Deals! susan25 do you live near one? They have Philosophy jumbo 3-in-1's for $14 I think!! And they are big!! Smiley Happy). They have a lot of things that seem to be the same price as everywhere else like OPI, Essie and NYX but then they have some bargains. These weren't on clearance either. I'm not into designer hand bags but I believe they have those as well.
Respected Contributor

On 12/15/2014 Cardamom said:
On 12/15/2014 susan25 said:

Thanks Queen of Deals! susan25 do you live near one? They have Philosophy jumbo 3-in-1's for $14 I think!! And they are big!! Smiley Happy). They have a lot of things that seem to be the same price as everywhere else like OPI, Essie and NYX but then they have some bargains. These weren't on clearance either. I'm not into designer hand bags but I believe they have those as well.

Yes, I do live near a couple of these stores and do plan on visiting one soon. I probably could have found some gifts but have finished most of my shopping and may visit a Nordstrom Rack when I need something new or if I receive some gift cards that I can use.

Valued Contributor

On 12/15/2014 straitgirl said:

I like Two Faced BB crème. The one that comes in the jar with the brush on top. It's a sheer texture, but covers nicely. I don't like a heavy foundation & this is perfect.

I haven't tried that yet! I didn't see it there but I usually buy my TF at Ulta. Darn I just used the good coupon too. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll put that on my list to try. I was on an AD for tarte BB cream. The tube said it was my shade but it seems each tube sent to me got oranger and oranger. :/