Super Contributor

OT - For those watching LR Posh Christmas - is that Kathy Levine at the "party"?

I could be wrong, but sure looked like her. Standing at a table, talking to others, gesteculating (as she is wont to do :-)

Respected Contributor

Re: OT - For those watching LR Posh Christmas - is that Kathy Levine at the ""party""?

Just turned it on. Is this the QVC Christmas party?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: OT - For those watching LR Posh Christmas - is that Kathy Levine at the ""party""?

I haven't seen her but that would have been a nice thing to invite her.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

On 12/12/2014 rina33 said:

Just turned it on. Is this the QVC Christmas party?

I think it's more Lisa's going away party.

Super Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Nancy Drew said:

I haven't seen her but that would have been a nice thing to invite her.

It was just a quick glimpse -- twice -- and it was way back in the shot, so I could be wrong. We'll see. I know in Lisa's Farewell post w/pics, there's a pic with her and Kathy, so maybe...

Trusted Contributor

Why combine the party noise and the presentations?
Valued Contributor

I saw her, and it think it is Kathy.
Super Contributor

I was just about to start a thread about who is in the greenhouse party room! Yes, that's Kathy Levine. I see Doris Dalton and Nick Chavez, too. I wonder if Leslie B. is there somewhere, too.
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Irish1210 said: Why combine the party noise and the presentations?

I agree. The "party" noise is too loud, and distracting. It would be much better to have the visual they're apparently going for with the audio turned down to a much quieter level.

The party is for Lisa, but it appears as though she wasn't invited! {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Kiss

Occasional Contributor

Turning off...noise is horrible. AND this is a little over the top...Lisa isn't the Queen, Princess Di or Kate - let's get on with the show...