Regular Contributor
I would like to invest in something that really works for my peach fuzz. Any suggestions please?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Peach Fuzz - Which Gadget

I'd just use a regular razor.

Respected Contributor

I got the Micro Touch Max Personal Trimmer 102-571 HSN has a 2 pack, I got mine in a single one at Ulta.

I use to use the ladies version until it died so I chanced buying the mens version and I like it better, the motor is stronger I guess because their hair is courser. Anyway, it works really good.

Super Contributor

I use the Emjoi Epilator. Taking the peach fuzz off doesn't hurt and it doesn't grow back as fast as shaving or trimming and when it does it's finer.

Regular Contributor

Anyone try the no no ?
Super Contributor

On 12/12/2014 happy2behere said: Anyone try the no no ?
Happy I bought one when HSN ran a sale kept it &tried it sent it back also tried the Emjoi & sent it back also the long & short of it all I went back to using a razor it is also a good exfoliater.
Frequent Contributor

I use either a single blade regular razor, I shave my whole face so that works best for the whole face but for just "spot treating" try an eyebrown shaper, amazon has them, called "tinkle", they come three to a pack and around four dollars. The look scary, like a scalple but work great, they help exfoliate too, so use them before your skin care products and they will penetrate the skin better.

Quite a few youtube videos about using them, check out MM&L show.

Super Contributor

On 12/12/2014 happy2behere said: Anyone try the no no ?

Yes, it was okay -- better than waxing or depilatories as far as irritating my skin, but then I got the Emjoi and I LOVE that! ,/p.

Super Contributor

That ten dollar thing that you buy at Bed, Bath and Beyond or CVS.

Honored Contributor

I use my pink disposable razor.