Valued Contributor

And the Award for the Poorest Customer Service goes to ...

I have done a lot of online shopping in the last few months -- mostly for skincare and beauty items. (I couldn't resist all of those special offers!) To date, Peter Thomas Roth wins for the poorest service. I placed an order on December 3 and have received no updates, etc. I have emailed them twice and received no response. This order contained products that I need to get in the mail (for shipment to Norway) ASAP so that my daughter will receive them in time for Christmas.

Anyone else experiencing problems with his customer services? I sure hope not!

Come on PTR, you can do better than this!

JoyC

Honored Contributor

Re: And the Award for the Poorest Customer Service goes to ...

Didn't get a UPS tracking number when you completed your order? Also....are you sure their email isn't in your Inbox Junk Mail?

Esteemed Contributor

I do not use his products but their was a thread several weeks ago talking about how poor his customer service was.

Honored Contributor

I've heard TONS of complaints about PTR's CS (or lack thereof). Many people have emailed asking questions and never heard back too, even after repeated emails. Just bad business.

Super Contributor

I use a few PTR products, but buy them only from QVC or other online retailers - never from the PTR site, just based upon the numerous complaints I have read about their CS on these forums. Your post is yet another affirmation that I'm making the correct decision in buying my PTR elsewhere. Sorry for your experience! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

No company can top AT&T for poor customer service. The pits!

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 rudy said:

No company can top AT&T for poor customer service. The pits!

lol, based on my dad's experience with them, I'd say you may be right.

Honored Contributor

Must use the same CS service that Doris Dalton uses.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I have been lucky I guess because I have had excellent CS experiences with them. You have to make sure you use the correct depts email option. I had to return an item once and I got an email with offer of an exchange the same day. I have sent a few emails with questions and a response within a day. FYI if you ordered the black Friday deal and didn't order early, the site had a message that orders would be delayed. I ordered @ midnight and I got my stuff on Monday. They use UPS now instead of FedEx so it is faster. I always get an email that it has shipped. If you use a different shipping address than your billing address this will delay shipping too. ALSO when you email them you get an auto response that they got it, and there is a phone number to call. Call them on Monday for an answer or update.
Trusted Contributor

I actually got an email from PTR either yeaterday or the day before explaining that they were experiencing difficulties with their shipping recently and aske for patience while they work out the kinks. I thought it strange as i didn't order anything!