Frequent Contributor

MY hair has never looked greasy after washing !!!! It is grossly dirty after using Wen. YES, I Rinse, over & over . Ugh an expensive mistake.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

I started using Wen in August, 2013 and my hair has never looked better. I am sorry that you don't like it but Wen sold over 100,000 quantity of the recent tsv so many people do like it. I bet it is one of the most popular items sold on qvc.

Respected Contributor

Not saying you didn't do this part--but did you add water while you were washing your hair to get a little froth going? That's critical to getting your hair clean and rinsing the product out thoroughly, and sometimes it takes more than the "splash" recommended. I know it does for me.

No one product works for everyone...WEN just may not be for you.

If it's too late for you to return, WEN works great for shaving your legs!

Frequent Contributor

YES, Added water rinse, rinse and rinse = dirty hair .

Glad some of you like it. Money down the drain... LITERALLY !

Super Contributor

You could always just use it you ends as a conditioner a lot of people use it that way too.

Regular Contributor

I love it, but again, no one product works for everyone. If it doesn't work for you then send it back and avoid the money down the drain.

Trusted Contributor

You know what guys-just take the OP history. So don't even bother...

And yes OP could always just return it. So basically this is just one of those posts...

Respected Contributor

Could be the formula you are using. It took me a few tries, and a few returns, to get it right. Fig makes my hair look and feel gunky and greasy. Pomegranate, the same, but a bit better. I find that lavender is the best fit for me. Cleans, conditions, and rinses clean. Everybody has different hair that will react differently to products. I found that with Wen, it's really trial and error....

Honored Contributor

If you really want to give this a good try, call Chaz Dean's salon and ask for help. Maybe you aren't using enough. Supposedly that is the most common problem.

If you are over it, return it. Not sure why it would be money down the drain.

New Contributor

Do you cleanse, rinse, and REPEAT?? Also, you might not be using enough of the WEN, especially with the first cleanse. That is when you wash out all the other products you use on your hair. I had a problem with WEN and didn't understand the hype, but once I learned how to use it correctly, I LOVE it !!! I notice that while I am washing my hair, it feels much heavier and thicker than it ever had using regular shampoo.