Trusted Contributor

Great to see Jillian Veran back on the Q!

She's a great fit for Laura's team! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} She's a great make-up artist and I really enjoy her enthusiasm. She's doing a great job on the TSV presentation with Amy!

Honored Contributor

Re: Great to see Jillian Veran back on the Q!

ITA! I am so excited to see her back. I knew she was friends with Laura, and Jillian has been in the business for close to 30 years. She's a pro and I'm so happy she's working with Laura.

I think she's doing some consulting for Laura too, and I think that may bring some fresh ideas to her line!!!

I think Jillian is adorable and super talented. I had the pleasure of meeting her at multiple beauty bashes, and she is the "real deal" just as Laura is!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Great to see Jillian Veran back on the Q!

On 12/12/2014 winamac1 said:

ITA! I am so excited to see her back. I knew she was friends with Laura, and Jillian has been in the business for close to 30 years. She's a pro and I'm so happy she's working with Laura.

I think she's doing some consulting for Laura too, and I think that may bring some fresh ideas to her line!!!

I think Jillian is adorable and super talented. I had the pleasure of meeting her at multiple beauty bashes, and she is the "real deal" just as Laura is!

Hi win!! Thanks so much for being excited with me!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} That's so cool that you got to meet her!! She definitely is a pro!