Contributor

hey ladies i have no idea how many people have already asked this question but here it goes

where is Lisa Robertson going?

Honored Contributor

Re: hey ladies i have no idea how many people have already asked this question but here it goes

Honored Contributor

Re: hey ladies i have no idea how many people have already asked this question but here it goes

So far to my knowledge, she has not announced where she is going. I think tomorrow evening is her final show. Check your cable listing for time.

kindness is strength
Contributor

i bet she got one of the woman talk shows either on abc or cbs

Honored Contributor

On 12/11/2014 scarlett1234 said:

Why ever do you think so? Do you have any idea how many women with careers in journalism, are also out there, competing for these jobs?

Just because some QVC shoppers are fans of hers...doesn't mean the rest of the country or the network executives, are going to love her.

Super Contributor

I think she will be ""behind the scenes"" as a asset to management team....not on air...due to stalkers..

Honored Contributor

She will be announcing her candidacy for potus soon............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

On 12/11/2014 september said:
On 12/11/2014 scarlett1234 said:

Why ever do you think so? Do you have any idea how many women with careers in journalism, are also out there, competing for these jobs?

Just because some QVC shoppers are fans of hers...doesn't mean the rest of the country or the network executives, are going to love her.

I don't know if this will be Lisa's next move or not, but I definitely think she is bright and personable enough to carry it off. Or maybe she'll become a Fox News/Commentary Babe...... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

No one on this board knows.

Regular Contributor

Please anything but Fox news! Don't jinx the network! Judith Ripka on her last show with her, gave her a cake and said " maybe we will see you on The View What ever or where ever she goes I will not watch. Not a fan.