Esteemed Contributor

To the person who posted about this, a big Thank You! Sorry, I can't locate the OP.

Four full size items: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and pouf for $10.00. Popped into Walgreens on the way home and snagged the last one in Moroccan infusion shine. Going under the tree-for me!

A great value.

Respected Contributor

I was reading the lotions thread and saw where the Suave Argan products got great reviews, looks like you got a great score! Enjoy Smile

Valued Contributor

Queendiva: I hope to be as lucky as you were to find that kit! I tried the lotion after reading about it here, and love using it. It smells so good. Enjoy using your set! pinky

Honored Contributor

Check this out:

"I think this is the absolute best smelling hair product on the planet. I got a free trial of it a while back and although my hair is too fine to use it regularly, it is now the only conditioner I use on my pup. I know that's not Suave's intention but there is nothing better to keep his hair soft and shiny. It's also about 1/5 of the price of lesser quality dog products. The best part is he stays smelling fresh for days and days, it like a spray of air freshener every time he walks by. If you have dry hair, this is the product for you. It's pretty amazing stuff."

A cute review at Amazon re: the Moroccan oil conditioner. Smile

Respected Contributor

It was me that posted it! Glad you like it.

I may try the other gift sets as well

Respected Contributor

Also Hempz lotion is great it is over 20$ at beauty brands but got it for 13$ on buy.com

Honored Contributor
On 12/14/2014 kcladyz said:

It was me that posted it! Glad you like it.

I may try the other gift sets as well

Get out!!!

I thought that you were only a bird parent, kcladyz. 8)

But you're also "Alea at VINE VOICE" who posted that review on Oct. 6 2014?

Valued Contributor

Me too! I picked it up after reading the other thread and yes, it is a very, very good deal that you will find no other time than now. Good for us! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor
This is a great set! I bought two. Love the scent. Walmart has the set too.
Esteemed Contributor

I bought mine at Walgreen's, returned it and re-bought the next day with 20% off coupon, making 4 full size products and pouf just $8.00!

I went to three Walgreen's and found only one set- the Moroccan infusion. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}