Contributor

Would appreciate those who use either of these products to share your advise on which you prefer. I've heard they are both good. I'm looking at serums, moisturizers and any other you may suggest.

I'm basically only looking at these two product lines at this time. I'm in my middle 60's with normal to dry skin. I have some wrinkles, but not many YET. Do have some lip lines and also notice some sagging starting at my jaw line with some marionette lines appearing.

Will check back on the board later this evening as I'm off and running.

Thank you and am so grateful for your taking the time to give me your recommendations.

MidnightShadowCool

Super Contributor

Re: Skinn or Isomers Products

I'm a recent convert to the Skinn brand and have been impressed that everything has performed as promised. There are so many variables for what you might like and need.

I like the AM & PM cleansers, the Stem Rejen face, eye and lip serum are beyond great. You may also be interested in the Derma-Lift products.

There will be numerous presentations on HQ this upcoming weekend. Maybe watch them and see what products speak to you?

Occasional Contributor

Have used many products on QVC and also on ShopHQ - sticking with Skinn - works for me

Honored Contributor

Very hard to say, both have high quality, innovative ingredients without lots of fillers, for me it would be a toss up.

Respected Contributor

Buy yourself the Skinn - (Collagenisis) Deep Wrinkle Protocol kit that will be a TTV this weekend and you will be set for now I promise! IMO its a great place to start. You can also try his cleansers, he has a am and then a pm cleanser or use your own fave, I like Isomers cleansers. Smile

The kit will probably be around 59.00 or so, Catlover has a photo of the kit in her Skinn thread here, (the dark blue packaging).

Alot of us use products from both of these lines, Skinn and Isomers.

Regular Contributor

I have been using Isomers for about 10 years and it has changed my sensitive, highly reactive skin to much calmer skin. The challenge has been finding the right serums and creams for me since Isomers offers so many formulations -- and for a while I purchased almost every TSV! If you identify what skin issues you want to address, then contact Isomers and speak to Pat or Lori to help determine which items to purchase (or go to the Isomers website and click on "suggested routines" at the upper right).

About 3 - 4 years ago I added several Skinn products to my cold weather skincare routine. Since Dimitri formulates his creams without water, I use several of the collagenesis products on top of the lighter Isomers serums and creams. My skin tends to chap and crack in cold weather so adding Skinn's heavier formulations seem to help (Lip 6X serum saves me from chapped lips every winter!!). I also added several Skinn masks to my weekly routine. Since Skinn has frequent TSVs on Shophq, it is easy to try out the line at relatively inexpensive prices (I always wait for the TSVs and 'sale' prices). Finally, the Skinn cosmetics are okay but not my favourites -- the cosmetics TSVs are nicely priced so you can explore new colour options and looks without making a huge investment.

Skinn provides an "order of usage" guide at their website under the Skinnovations drop down menu for more information. Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

I use them both. They work very well together. I use Isomers serums, and Skinn's Collagenisis creams. It is the only 2 lines I use. There is no miracle cream in the world, and to get results, one has to continue using products long enough to actually see the difference.

Nothing works overnight, nothing works in a week. But long term, I have had great results with the combo of both Isomers and Skinn.

If you listen to Manuela and Dimitri, they usually speak of ingredients (and what it does) in a similar way, explain ingredients in the same way, so I trust these two lines to work well together.

Respected Contributor

I like SKINN, but recently I tried ASDM. (ASDM.com) Products have really helped my super dry skin. I have to say they work better than SKINN. If you get SKINN on a TTV special go for it. I have trouble with the SKINN products for eyes. Makes my eyes burn like crazy. The ASDM don't cause me any problems. Happy Shopping

Honored Contributor

I'm 60 and would stick with Isomers. My skin has never been better.

Valued Contributor

I've used both lines and am currently favoring Isomers serums. I think they are a good value, especially when Manuela is on and the sale prices are great. I cocktail the Vit C, the matrixyl and the glutathione serums and sometimes add the retiniacin when I am not using Retin-A cream. I think they have all helped my skin to look clearer and brighter.