Honored Contributor

I've been using Paula's Choice Resist C15, and I'm running out. I like it, but don't like the fact that it's a dropper. The dropper doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle, and you have to pour it out when you reach the end. I had planned on trying NCN until I read on here that she has changed the formula and added an irritating ingredient (can't remember what it is). I have sensitive skin, so that wouldn't work for me. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good Vitamin C? Thanks for any help.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I was really excited to try the CST/C20 Vitamin C Serum. I liked it a lot at first, but it's oxidizing faster than I can use it so I'm looking for a new one, too. Think I might try NuFountain since they make it as they receive orders.

Super Contributor

I love JJ Labs Skin Solutions 20% Vitamin C Serum. I ordered off etsy. You can request a pump in the comment section when you check out. It is made fresh. I'm 2/3 through my bottle and it has changed color at all. It's only like $16 and that's including the shipping. I'm definitely reordering it. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all. I did try Paula's Choice C15 and it did irritate me a little so if you're fine with it, I'm sure you could use this one.

ETA- I meant it hasn't changed color at all.

Honored Contributor

Thanks JeanLouiseFinch and myshell624. I'll look into both of those. Does anyone else have a suggestion? It can be department store, drugstore or internet shopping channels. I'm open to anything.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I like Isomers. I can see a difference when using it. I have used a few different ones & most would sting when I applied it. The only ones I have used that did not are Isomers & Ole Henriksen.

Super Contributor

good suggestions..thanks

Super Contributor

I'd highly recommend JJ Labs Skin Solutions 20% Vitamin C Serum!

I think I might have been the JJ Labs guinea pig. I wanted a good Vitamin C serum and happened upon them the end of August. It's available on Etsy & Amazon, has a low pH, very short ingredients list, available with an air-tight pump, has great customer service and is a super low price.

Respected Contributor

Isomers C-Stem is my favorite. I mix it with Copper P (ok per Isomers customer service). I have very sensitive skin and this combo does not irritate and gives me a nice glow.

Honored Contributor

Thanks myshell and F1 - I was also interested in the JJ Labs serum, based on your recommendations. I need to go back and check it out again. Maybe I'll try that one before the NuFountain. Surely can't beat the price!

Super Contributor
On 12/11/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Thanks myshell and F1 - I was also interested in the JJ Labs serum, based on your recommendations. I need to go back and check it out again. Maybe I'll try that one before the NuFountain. Surely can't beat the price!

Your welcome! For all you have recommended I owe you, big time. I'm just getting ready to order my 2nd bottle. The first was ordered over Labor Day weekend and received a few days later. I'm at the end of this bottle and still no discoloration/oxidation probably due to the pump (request one if you order).

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}