Contributor

Juviderm Voluma...Do you love it?

Anyone over 50, if you've had it done, are you pleased with the results? Would you do it again when it wears off? I'm considering it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Juviderm Voluma...Do you love it?

I haven't had it, but someone on these n Someone on these boards was going to do it last month. I forget who, but hope she pops in to let us know how it went.

This is the filler for the cheeks, right? Cheeks on the face that is, LOL!

Valued Contributor

Had two vials and it made a huge difference in not only my cheeks but it helped the nose to mouth lines. It was not painful and worth the cost as no cream will every do what this has done.

Super Contributor

How much is it? The spas and derms around here charge like $800....just wondering how much it costs, I would like to get some on the jowl area....

Honored Contributor

Last time I went, my provider recommended going back to Juvederm XC. She said the only difference was the size of the molecule......and the extra price wasn't worth it. I will continue using it until I'm too old to get to the place...............love the results. I have a small, thin face, and this stuff makes me look ALIVE!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I think I had the original Juvederm in eye troughs and nasiolabial creases. Had it done almost 3 yrs ago and it has held up fantastic! I would do it again... Very expensive though, couple thousand-

Super Contributor

Someone I follow (and respect) on youtube did it in a very conservative way and the results were fabulous!

Channel: hotandflashy (Angie)!

link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPeQGHRoMMw&list=UUU9rHRAeSzi--j1jkXQ47RA

Contributor

My sister and I both had it done; one syringe in each upper cheek area and the results are wonderful. I've have Radiesse before but I like this better.

Contributor

Thank you for your replies. I was having second thoughts so you put me at ease. If anyone else out there has had it please join in.
Super Contributor

You might want to stop any aspirin or fish oil a week or so before getting, as Juvederm can cause some bruising and temporary swelling.