Honored Contributor

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH SHOPHQ

I watched all the videos and still not sure what is going to change...............

Is Kathy Levine a major new factor-EVINE LIVE is her name without the L..............

Shophq is going to change their name to Kathy Levines last name without the L?

I'm very happy Pamela McCoy is returning-always liked her-remember-Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Wesssssss....................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH SHOPHQ

Sounds like the channel is getting a make-over, complete with name change (which will be phased-in at some point). They'll introduce more proprietary products, presumably because they're more profitable, and I think Kathy will be part of that - her own lines of fashion, jewelry, or home decor for example. The name EVINE Live is curious, given its similarity to Levine, so we'll have to wait to see what that's all about, if anything.

Honored Contributor

So long as Dimitri James STAYS.......I don't care what they do...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Their CEO was interviewed by some network. He's looking to offer more product you can't get elsewhere. He said people are smart and price shop so they want to offer things you can't find anywhere else. I just hope they don't dumb down their lines too much....of course, their jewelry is soooooo dumbed down now it doesn't have far to go to hit bottom.

Honored Contributor

They have a clip of Kathy L. on their website. She says she's not going to be a host, but will now and then pop in to show something from her travels, or something. She's been everywhere, done everything and she thinks we might be interested. I think evine is something she's doing, and I don't get from it that shophq is changing their name (altho they ought to-why in the world would they have a name with Q in the title-very confusing to some).

Valued Contributor

On 12/7/2014 Desertdi said:

I second that.
Frequent Contributor

Are they going to keep the ungodly expensive watches?
Trusted Contributor

Well, if they want to offer products that can't be found anywhere else, I hope they bring back the Tagliamonte jewelry line.

Respected Contributor

On 12/7/2014 jojobeans said:
On 12/7/2014 Desertdi said:

I second that.

I third that!

Super Contributor

They need to get rid of the watches and glass stuff..... just too many hours of these.