Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone received the Winter Walmart Beauty Box yet?

I loved the one I got this past fall, and my bank statement shows that I was just charged for the winter one so I assume it will be arriving soon. Just curious as to what I can expect! TIA to all who respond!

Kiss

Contributor

Re: Has anyone received the Winter Walmart Beauty Box yet?

I have not received mine, nor have I been charged that I have noticed. I tried to log on to their site last night to check a status & the site would not come up at all which is kind of concerning.
Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting this - I needed to go into the site and put a different cc as I had lost the one they had and replaced it. Hard to believe it is time for a new one already.

Respected Contributor

I am already subscribed but when I click on the subscribe button I also get the error page. How do you Unsubscribe from this box?
Occasional Contributor

I am glad I am not the only one. Every time I try to log on, I get an error.

It dawned on me today that that fall box was supposed to ship on November 25th. I pulled up my confirmation email and forwarded back to them and asked where my box was.

Esteemed Contributor

I see that my Visa was just charged for the WalMart Beauty Box.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

I get Ipsy & have been pleased so far. I didn't know there was a Walmart one, is it monthly?

Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 straitgirl said:

I get Ipsy & have been pleased so far. I didn't know there was a Walmart one, is it monthly?

They have 4 per yr Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter. You pay $5 shipping & handling & the box of items are free.

Trusted Contributor

I tried to go to the Walmart site to check up on this sample box but the only info I got was for a baby one. Not for me! Where do you gt info on the beauty one?

Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 BeautyAddiction said: I am already subscribed but when I click on the subscribe button I also get the error page. How do you Unsubscribe from this box?

I wondered the same thing since you cannot get on the site. I tired the other day & an error page came up then & still comes up error now. I was also charged $5 for the winter box. I'm not going to cancel mine yet but if you wanted to cancel it now don't know how you would do it.