Super Contributor

Have anyone had good results with Latisse and is over 65 years old. Has anyone also have tatooed eyeliner and had goods results with latisse.

Respected Contributor

Hated to see your lonely post. I don't qualify for your criteria being 59, but I LOVE the generic form, Careprost which has given me the most beautiful eyelashes ever.

Also, I have blue gray eyes, which sometimes turn green if I wear golds or olive. No eye color change whatsoever with the Latisse generic. I've been using for a long time. At least 8 years.

Respected Contributor

No tat eyeliner though.

Honored Contributor
I used Rapidlash and got fantastic results in my 60's.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Thanks for asking this question. You get to be a certain age (me!) and you wonder if some of these things will still work, so appreciative of the replies.

Valued Contributor
I am 66 and have been using Latisse since May ... My lashes are longer now than ever before ... Just use one or two drops per night ... I had been losing lashes so my dermatologist suggested I try it ... It works ... At least for me it did ... Good luck !!
Valued Contributor
My Mom who is 87 years young has been using Latisse for several years now. She has tattooed eyeliner which she did when she was in her 60's. Her eyelashes were nothing much but now they are long and gorgeous!! HTH
Trusted Contributor

I'm seconding Funloving in that I don't qualify age wise as I am 59 1/2 but I also use the generic version, Careprost and it has helped my lashes and brows. In fact, I don't use it every day now as I'm satisfied with how my lashes look. Tara's Skin Care tarasc dot com sells Careprost for $38.80 and I think shipping is free. They also carry tretinoin (Retin-A) at .025 & .05% for $26.80 & 29.80 respectively if anyone is interested.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor
In my 60's and still liking the results From careprosr.....I use it two days per week for maintenance.
Valued Contributor

I used a latisse generic years ago and for ME...you have to continue to use it...I stopped and the lashes eventually went away. So this is a product for life and as posted above you must use to maintain the results.

Side note, does anyone know where you can order this online????